Keeper Security, Inc.
Senior Software Engineer Java (Remote)
Senior Software Engineer Java | Keeper Security, Inc. | United States
Keeper is hiring a talented Sr. Software Engineer with strong Java experience to join our team. 100% remote position!
Keeper’s applications have millions of users around the world and thousands of Enterprise customers. Join one of the fastest-growing Cybersecurity companies and gain valuable skills working on the Keeper Security BI team which will help grow your skill and knowledge of cron services, backend integrations, and web-based applications.
Keeper Security is transforming cybersecurity for people and organizations around the world. Keeper’s affordable and easy-to-use solutions are built on a foundation of zero-trust and zero-knowledge security to protect every user on every device. Our next-generation privileged access management solution deploys in minutes and seamlessly integrates with any tech stack to prevent breaches, reduce help desk costs and ensure compliance. Trusted by millions of individuals and thousands of organizations, Keeper is the leader for best-in-class password management, secrets management, privileged access, secure remote access and encrypted messaging. Learn more at KeeperSecurity.com.
You’ll be a part of an elite team of highly skilled technical powerhouses and play a key role in expanding and architecting Keeper’s BI and Cron processes.
You’re right for this job if you:
- Have the ability to self-start and prioritize, plan, organize, and manage multiple tasks efficiently in a very demanding environment.
- Love Java, Python, Amazon AWS, MySQL, and Cron Jobs.
- Can balance multiple concurrent projects with varying priorities.
- Have developed backend applications regularly.
- Excel communicating with technical and non-technical teams.
- Want to work in a fun tech startup office environment with free snacks and catered lunches.
- 5+ years professional experience in a full stack development role
- Programming language: Java (at least 5 years).
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent discipline and experience.
- Experience in design and implementation on AWS infrastructure with AWS services such as Elastic Beanstalk and S3.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- A positive mindset, team-oriented, results driven, and organized.
- Due to this role’s involvement in GovCloud, all applicants must be a US Person. A “U.S. person” is defined as a U.S. citizen or a Lawful permanent resident (Green Card holder).”
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent discipline.
- Medical, Dental & Vision (Inclusive of domestic partnerships)
- Employer Paid Life Insurance & Employee/Spouse/Child Supplemental life
- Voluntary Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401k (Roth/Traditional)
- A generous PTO plan that celebrates your commitment and seniority (including paid Bereavement/Jury Duty, etc)
- Above-market annual bonuses
Keeper Security, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.