Perx Technologies Pte. Ltd.
Senior Software Qa Engineer (Remote)
Senior Software Qa Engineer | Perx Technologies Pte. Ltd. | Singapore
Perx Technologies is a behavioral intelligence and marketing SaaS Platform headquartered in Singapore helping large enterprises and digital natives transform from transient and transactional brands to delivering meaningful B2B2X engagements and relationships in the mobile-first economy. The API-first platform enables businesses to focus on use cases and creative engagements to solve their monetization, retention, and user behavior challenges across disparate CRM and marketing solutions in a matter of minutes.
As a Senior Software QA Engineer, you will be a key member of an exciting product development team at Perx. You will be responsible for developing, configuring and maintaining Automated Testing Framework, to ensure the software product quality at the utmost levels.
The ideal candidate must have effective communication skills, strong analytical and problem-solving skills, good experience of automated testing frameworks/tools, testing strategy, software debugging and end-to-end testing both black box and white box styles. Applicants must be highly motivated and willing to work in a fast-paced agile team with highly talented individuals on complex and early-stage development projects.
What’s the role?
- Design and implement automation testing framework and drive that strategy to execution to ensure operational efficiencies across the product team.
- Define, develop, execute and maintain automated end-to-end test cases/use case scenarios that will help with continuous deployment.
- Write clear, concise and comprehensive test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate automated testing activities.
- Debug, analyze, record, document and track software issues based on end-to-end testing.
- Investigate the root causes of issues and continuously improve on test coverage and regression testing.
- Track and report QA metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts, to continuously improve the team’s performance.
- Define and perform various testing aspects like functional, scalability, reliability and performance of the product.
Who are we looking for?
- 5+ years of designing, developing, deploying and maintaining automated testing frameworks.
- Experience in testing cross-browser GUI applications and REST APIs etc.
- Wide exposure in functional and load testing frameworks/tools like Robot Framework, Selenium, Postman, JMeter, etc.
- Experience working in microservices, Container and Cloud environments.
- Good knowledge of software QA methodologies and processes.
- Experience working on Agile/Scrum development teams.
- Good communication and organizational skills with the ability to self-manage time and deliverables.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or equivalent.
What’s on offer?
- Collaborative environment and the opportunity to work with one of Asia’s leading players in the Martech and Fintech space.
- Opportunity to work with > 1Bn B2C global conglomerates in the banking, large retail, insurance and telecom sectors.
- Work with a globally hand-picked talent of passionate driven people who power some of the largest brands in the region who leverage the SaaS platform to engage with 50Mn+ consumers each day.
- Great career development opportunities across marketing, pre-sales, product and customer engagement teams offered with cross-developmental training.
We understand that product innovation comes from people innovation and that is why we invest in high potentials and cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you are passionate about creating and contributing to a top-notch culture – join us. This is your opportunity to be part of an incredible story that is only getting bigger and more exciting by the day. We are passionately disrupting the traditional loyalty space and redefining what it means for brands to have meaningful relationships with their customers in the mobile-first economy.