Senior Strategic Sales Manager (Remote)
Senior Strategic Sales Manager | RevoU | Indonesia
At RevoU, we are on a mission to transform the state of higher education in Southeast Asia, and together with it, the lives of millions of people.
We are building a more effective alternative to traditional universities and vocational schools, rethinking how education should serve both students’ and employers’ needs in Indonesia’s booming digital economy.
Working hand in hand with industry leaders, top companies, and learning scientists we develop together the most effective programs to deliver the learning that today’s job market needs. We obsess about our students’ success and are relentlessly driven by unlocking each of our student’s full potential, regardless of their background.
In our first 3 years, we have already helped thousands of students transform their careers in our journey to become the leading higher EdTech player in Southeast Asia. Our relentless focus on student success allowed us to build our reputation as the best platform to learn the most in-demand skills for today’s rapidly changing economy.
In business terms, this is translating into a triple-digit growth trajectory (y-o-y) of our top line, combined with positive unit economics and overall profitability on our bottom line.
If you are looking to have a real impact on people’s lives by giving them the education needed to change their professional lives for the better, we might have a role for you!
About the Role
As a Sales Manager, you will be part of the Admission team that is key to our business growth and success. In this role, you will work with the bigger admissions organization to find, assess, and recruit applicants to join our program. You will be in charge of our end-to-end admissions process and grow the number of students at scale. Working closely with the top management, you will deep dive into our data, funnel, and analytics to create the best structure and strategy to optimize our student enrollment metrics.
You will be working with a team of 10+ counselors that are very passionate about education and driven to make a difference. You will help them identify strategies and approaches to help them enroll students based on the data we have and your past experience. From time to time, you will also need to help them solve challenging problems and build SOP and tactics around these problems.
Finally, we expect you to be comfortable with data and processes but at the same time love to communicate with others and enjoy developing people.
- Passionate about coaching and training. You are going to work with the most talented young people and their achievement is your achievement. You will need to constantly develop them to be better at their job and in return help you to achieve your goal
- Solid understanding of data and analytics. In optimizing our enrollment metrics, you will be guided by our data and analytics. You are comfortable working with data and analytics to identify optimization points, create recommendations, and implement them with the team
- Familiarity with sales pipeline and funnel. Your main job as a manager is to help and guide the counselors to achieve their quota and a good understanding of how sales work is very important
- Structured and practical. There are a lot of challenges appearing on a daily basis. You’ll need to have the ability to structure the problem, prioritize it, and find the most practical and efficient solution to the problem
- Articulate and persuasive. At the end of the day, our job is to connect with the students and help them solve their problems through our programs. Being able to explain a complex product to a customer is key and will help you go far
- Passionate about education and obsessed with seeing our students succeed. We want to build a culture of people obsessively passionate about our mission and the impact we can have on the lives of millions of people
- Experience in sales, strategic operations, or school admissions will be ideal. Past experience in building, scaling, and managing a sales or admission team will make your life easier, especially in the early days.
Lihat lebih sedikit