Senior Technical Program Manager (Remote)
Senior Technical Program Manager | Pluralsight | United States
- As Senior Technical Program Manager in the Pluralsight Skills PMO, you will be responsible for managing and delivering a group of interrelated complex initiatives relating to Pluralsight Skill’s annual objectives. You will lead the design of program milestones, dependencies, and estimates for the program lifecycle. You excel at leading teams and establishing relationships with stakeholders (including Executive) and you thrive in an environment with the freedom to lead while being held accountable for results.
Who You Are
- You are a self-starter. You like to understand the expected outcome, get the context, and then work entrepreneurially to get it done.
- You are an amazing communicator and effective influencer. People trust and follow you.
- You don’t see problems, you see opportunities and are energized by coming up with multiple solutions to solve challenges.
- You think about the tradeoffs between risk tolerance and common sense.
- You understand how to navigate complex business and interpersonal issues in a fast-paced environment.
What You’ll Own
- Drive cross-functional collaboration and communication across several product teams, working with developers, product manager(s), and UX designer(s).
- Coordinate with key contributors to manage scope and change requests.
- Serve as primary point of contact for communicating status with client and addressing issues as they arise
- Communicate project status clearly and succinctly to senior management by delivering complex messages in business terms.
- Drive the delivery of program plans, business cases, technical team estimates, and corresponding return on investment estimates for funding requests
Experience You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience.
- 5+ years of technical project management for complex, enterprise software products.
- Ability to inform diverse stakeholders on progress.
- Proven ability to articulate complex problems.
- Deep understanding of scrum methodologies and agile environments.
- Hands-on experience with using, building and implementing adoption of various project management tools based on program needs (ex. Microsoft Excel, Atlassian – Jira/Confluence, SmartSheets, LeanKit, Google Workspace)
- Have successfully owned a portfolio of projects or a product before – you understand the blood, sweat, and tears that go into program management.