Servicenow Engagement Lead Delivery Manager R (Remote)
Servicenow Engagement Lead Delivery Manager R | Brillio | United States
ServiceNow Engagement lead/ Engagement Manager
- Revenue Forecasting, Enterprise Mobility, SOW creation and scope tracking, P&L Management, Program Management, Business Case Development, People Management, Project Analytics, Escalation Management, Design Thinking
- Delivery Management: Senior Project Manager
- ROLE OBJECTIVE & ACTIVITIES:
- The Engagement Lead oversees the on time, on budget delivery of the defined solution scope to meet the customer’s desired results. In addition to supporting the CSX Pulse methodology and providing expert programme management, the Engagement Lead needs to complete the project following ServiceNow’s leading practice methodology, working in collaboration with the customer project team, ensuring the governance process is followed.
- The Engagement Lead is also responsible for assembling and leading the Service Management and ServiceNow resources on the project, making sure they understand the planned tasks, tracking actual progress, and managing deviations through appropriate measures.
- Lead the delivery team throughout the engagement.
- Manage the engagement governance, timeline, scope, risk, change management, resourcing, reporting, and financials.
- Managing stakeholders, building client relationships to understand and define needs.
- Drive communications and adoption activities to ensure the changes are successful and that they stick.
- Work with the Sales Account Team and customer to understand the customer and the engagement; including challenges, issues, and value being delivered.
- Understand the scope and align the deliverables accordingly.
- Be the single contact to encourage collaboration and customer agreement on proposed solutions.
- Identify gaps between actuals and plan of record, proposing solutions and driving resolutions
Primary Skills: Revenue Forecasting, Enterprise Mobility, SOW creation and scope tracking, P&L Management, Program Management, Business Case Development, People Management, Project Analytics, Escalation Management, Design Thinking
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Previous experience of leading IT Hardware Asset Management transformation programmes.
- Previously worked within regulated industries such as banking or insurance.
- Experience as part of a professional services organization
- ServiceNow implementation experience preferred.
- Comfortable running projects independently
- Success driving complex issues through analysis and resolution.
- Demonstrated success in working collaboratively as part of a team or in a matrix environment.
- Professional communications and listening skills.
- ServiceNow certifications would be beneficial.
- Knowledge of ITOM
- Knowledge of ServiceNow Portal
- Experience in Financial Services / Banking sector
To Know More about Brillio DI practice: https://www.brillio.com/services-digital-infrastructure/ :
Brillio partners with clients on all parts of their cloud journey right from decision-making to deployment, helping modernize and migrate existing infrastructure into secure, multi-cloud environments, seamlessly
Equal Employment Opportunity Declaration
Brillio is an equal opportunity employer to all, regardless of age, ancestry, colour, disability (mental and physical), exercising the right to family care and medical leave, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religious creed, sex (includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and related medical conditions), and sexual orientation.
Know what it’s like to work and grow at Brillio: Click here