When applying state you found this job on Pangian.com Remote Network.
Ecommerce experts in London & New York.
Remote Magento eCommerce Project Manager | Shero | Remote | USA |
Magento eCommerce Project Manager
Shero, a full-service eCommerce agency based in NY is currently looking for an experienced eCommerce Project Manager to join our team! This is a remote position. We primarily utilize Magento Commerce to successfully implement and customize eCommerce websites for our clients, leveraging Magento’s robust capabilities.
In partnership with cross-functional teams, lead all elements of the project lifecycle and apply project methodology using critical thinking and leadership for eCommerce centric projects.
What You Will Be Doing
- Scope and define projects, outlining the necessary deliverables, their timing, and cost
- Ensure all project objectives and strategic approaches are defined and documented
- Manage client expectations across all projects after the scope of work has been agreed to
- Maintain proper lines of communication across entire project team
- Distribute project status reports to client and executive team members to bring about transparency
- Ensure that each project budget is planned, spent, and tracked appropriately and effectively throughout the Sprint plans
- Work with Technical and QA teams to schedule production releases and ensure that appropriate business requirements are satisfactorily tested before deployment
What You Need For This Position
- Working Knowledge of Project Management Tools including but not limited to: Agile trackers, Scrum, Zendesk, and Jira
- Solid understanding of Magento products, methodologies, and best practices
- Three to five years of project management experience preferably with Magento
- Experience working with Jira and the Atlassian suite
- Experience working with distributed teams
- Knowledge of retail industry, Wholesale, POS, ERP, Order Fulfillment
- 3+ years’ experience managing development projects (at least 1 in e-commerce) * Experience with Web Platforms and Frameworks including (Magento, Demandware, Shopify Plus, Shopware)
- Strong knowledge of project management methodologies, building and managing bi-weekly Sprint plans, manage scope of work, assessing resources, budgeting, risk management, scheduling and estimating
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects
- Prior experience managing timelines and budgets
- PMI PMP Certification preferred
- Experience and skills working with external vendors for software development and integrations
- Skilled in strategic thinking, business, and technical planning, particularly as it applies to software development
This is a remote position. The candidate must be a US resident. We offer a competitive salary (paid sick leave, paid personal leave, contingent bonus plan, paid holidays, 401K). Compensation is negotiable and based on experience.