Learning & Development:, Profit-Sharing Plan, Staycation, Open Door Policy, Zen-like Workspace.
Social Media Manager (Remote)
Social Media Manager | SocialPilot | Worldwide |
As a Social Media Manager at SocialPilot, you will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts.
About the role:
- Location – Remote
Duration – Full Time
- 5+ years of experience as a social media manager.
- Experience in creating social media strategies
- Excellent Knowledge of best practices for social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Should be able to craft engaging content
- Organized and able to multitask
What you will be doing:
- As a social media manager, you will manger SocialPilot’s online presence by developing and implementing its social media strategy
- You will lead campaigns and projects across a range of social media channels, producing engaging content, analyzing usage data, building client relationships, and facilitating customer engagement.
- Design and deliver creative and engaging social media strategies
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc. adapting content to suit different channels and audiences
- Will oversee, plan and deliver content across different platforms and Engage with customers on different channels
- Being on top of the latest social media trends
Personality traits we really admire
- A great attitude, including the tendency to ask questions, learn and suggest process improvements
- Highly motivated with the ability to Come up with unique ideas which have the potential to become future market trends
For too long, too many SMBs and growing agencies have put up with underwhelming marketing software products that are “cheap” but painful to use, have too many frustrating features, and have severely delayed customer service and overall a very disappointing experience. And sure enough, as these agencies grow, they find themselves locked in annual contracts worth thousands of dollars for software products that they thought were “discounted”.
SocialPilot was created in 2014 to change this.
At SocialPilot, we believe that irrespective of the ticket size, SMBs and agencies deserve enterprise-class software that creates joyful experiences in their day-to-day marketing work. We think that being price competitive does not mean cheap and that just because an agency grows, does not mean that we should start charging them ridiculously. And yes, each and every customer’s business is equally important and deserves immediate attention including 24×5 chat, emails, and phone calls.
Today, over 9000 agencies and SMBs use SocialPilot to manage their social media publishing, analytics, and social engagement while collaborating with their team and clients.
Our impact so far
- Helped 9000+ marketing agencies and SMBs
- 1 billion+ social media posts published
- One of the fastest growing SaaS companies in India as listed by Inc 42
- Ranked as a “Great Product” consistently by G2, Capterra, SoftwareSuggest, and TrustRadius
What we believe in
- Customer Obsession We put customers first while making decisions and planning future goals
- Ownership We believe in taking ownership of areas that we’re working on. We own up to our – successes and failures. Moving the needle matters more than just busywork
- Relentless When it comes to creation & innovation, we stop at nothing. We might fail at the first attempt, but we rise back fast to try again
- Nimbleness We respond rapidly to changing circumstances and customer needs
- Collaboration Our collaboration efforts extend to our partners and customers along with our internal team. We are stronger together
Why join us
- Work-life balance 5-days work week to help you make the most of work and life
- Open door policy Strong communication and transparency go a long way in creating stress-free workplaces. Got a question? Just ask the right person without any bureaucracy
- Zen-like workspace A modern, aesthetically pleasing workspace with an all-inclusive cafeteria and dedicated conference/meeting rooms
- Unwind Catch up with your colleagues or guests at our chic cafeteria for coffee or our catered lunches. Challenge your team at air hockey or perhaps catch the live cricket match while you’re at it
- Celebrate From birthdays to festivals – we don’t miss any occasion to celebrate however small or big
When applying state you found this job on Pangian.com Remote Network.<!––END––> <!––This code is for all the links at the end of each job post 11/1/2018––>
⇓ Want more? ⇓
See 100+ New Remote Jobs