Social Media Marketing Manager (Remote)
Social Media Marketing Manager | insightsoftware | United States
Reporting to the VP of Digital Marketing, the Social Media Marketing Manager will drive organic social media globally to support the company’s key strategic initiatives. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of developing high-performing social content and campaigns, a strong knowledge of B2B social platform best practices, and be comfortable working in a fast-paced global organization.
What will you do?
· Lead, execute, and scale organic social campaigns for across (in order of priority) LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
· In conjunction with the VP of Digital Marketing, refine the annual social content strategy and monthly social calendars that support the promotion of our products, though leadership, events, brand and company culture.
· Oversee day to day posting cadences for all insightsoftware social media channels, with a focus on data driven optimization.
· Ensure the social media calendar aligns with relevant events and go-to-market campaign activities.
· Write, review, and oversee posting process.
· Ensure social content reflects brand voice, tone, and standards.
· Work collaboratively with Social Media Associate to deliver monthly social media reporting and metrics.
· Oversee acquisition-related social media needs including announcements, sunsetting efforts, and channel rebranding.
· Develop and socialize social media standards and best practices.
· Develop SOP documentation to support the growing social media function.
· Routinely audit the social media channels and provide recommendations to optimize.
· Collaborate with key stakeholders in marketing specifically paid digital, web, marketing ops, comms, and growth teams.
· Partner with ELT, Sales, Customer Success, and additional cross-functional teams to launch social selling and enablement programs.
· Maintain a constant pulse on our competition and deliver insights to Marketing leadership.
How will you get it done?
· Drive & Discipline – ability to operate in a fast-paced environment with a focus on achieving high-quality outputs and results.
· Growth Mindset – actively pursue new ways of getting things done, AB testing, questioning the status quo.
· Crispness of Execution – passion for process and an attitude exemplified by creating value for clients and delivering superior financial results.
· Communication – ability to effectively communicate and manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders both orally and in writing.
· Minimum of 3 years social media experience, with detailed understanding of LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube. Experience with Reddit, TikTok, and others are a plus,
· Experience working for a global brand and/or B2B SaaS company preferred.
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related field.
· Knowledge and passion for social media marketing trends and best practices.
· Experience developing social media SOPs/process documentation.
· Excellent writing, editing, presentation, and communication skills.
· Excellent project management skills and ability to spin multiple plates concurrently.
· Experience with Wrike project management system (or similar) preferred.
· Experience with Hootsuite, Sprout Social, or other social media scheduling platform.
· Experience working with third party agencies.
· Detail oriented and highly organized.
· Ability to exhibit strong interpersonal skills and build relationships across the business, at all-levels, and with agencies, customers, and professionals outside the business.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the country where the position is located. **
insightsoftware About Us: Hear From Our Team – InsightSoftware (wistia.com)