Sr Enablement Program Manager Revenue Sales (Remote)
Sr Enablement Program Manager Revenue Sales | Pluralsight | United States
- You are the lead enabler for global Account Executive roles and support other enablement professionals in campaigns across Business Development and Presales.
- You have an excellent understanding of the sales process and the competencies needed to drive success across all sales stages.
- You are well versed in building enablement programs to drive improved pipeline generation and win-rates.
- You are driving the enablement programs impacting skill development in the areas of messaging, processes, Pluralsight offerings and soft skills
- You are tracking and measuring the appropriate enablement KPIs aligned to the company KPIs showing impact of your enablement programs
- You are a great program designer as well as communicator to deliver enablement
- You have business and product acumen to build effective strategies for skills improvement
- You align yourself with the executive sales strategy and closely collaborate with stakeholders to impact their business
- You are able to work across regional leadership and prioritize enablement activities across the globe
- You deliver regular dashboards and metrics showing impact and progression of enablement programs
What You’ll Own
- Implementation of sales skills development frameworks, programs and techniques globally
- Build content and playbooks for sales teams on all aspects of enablement and deliver the content through multiple channels
- Design sales enablement programs in collaboration with other enablement members in order to scale across geographies and segments
- Ability to drive enablement and facilitate coaching on sales methodology, demo best practices, revenue partnerships, and more.
- Develop the required templates and processes to drive a consistent implementation of ongoing enablement
- Build and maintain meaningful stakeholder relationships to capture successful field disciplines and practices. and is Consistently capture new business requirements and gaps.
- Define integration & process with current sales tools and resources
- Closely work with segment/geo Revenue leaders to implement processes and drive governance
- Adapt, deliver and enforce customer centric selling approaches
- Build and drive excellence across the revenue organization to meet the strategic business and sales priorities of growing the Pluralsight business.This opportunity is to lead and drive the global sales enablement discipline , drive the skills required for sales to be successful, and build comprehensive enablement programs to develop core selling competencies
Experience You’ll Need
- Have been in Sales and/or other Revenue role for more that 3 years
- Has a good understanding of sales processes and success motions and has implemented/executed them in previous roles
- Excellent acumen of successful customer adoption strategies and approaches to drive renewal
- Possesses leadership skills to drive outcomes for enablement through cross-functional collaboration
- Experience and/or understanding of developing enablement programs and assets
- Strong Presentation & Communication skills
- Experience in technology sales and understands technology buyers priorities
- Good knowledge of software products and tools
Bring yourself! Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.