Paid holidays, vacation and sick time, Bring Your Own PC Policy, Cell phone reimbursement, Funded training and certifications, Health, dental & vision insurance, 401K match.
Sr. Genesys Engineer (Remote)
Sr. Genesys Engineer | EDCi | USA |
EDCi provides infrastructure and call center technology services and solutions to clients throughout Wisconsin and the Midwest. Through our partnership and certifications with leading technology providers including Citrix, Cisco, Genesys, IBM and Microsoft, our customers receive the highest quality of product and service the industry has to offer.
The Sr. Genesy Engineer will have the responsibility for designing, configuring, developing, implementing and supporting Genesys technologies. The opportunity is will serve as a lead engineer on EDCi’s Customer Care Professional Services team providing both implementation and post implementation support. This role will closely interact with both Field & Support Engineering aligning strategic objectives to provide “world class services” while maintaining the highest level of quality.
Associates of EDCi have the opportunity to engage in dynamic projects, leveraging the latest technologies. Our partnerships provide a unique opportunity for associates to continue to develop their professional skills. EDCi is an organization that takes pride in recognizing balance and the importance of family. If your interest is for challenging work in a comfortable work environment, look to EDCi.
When you join the EDCi team, you’ll receive many perks, such as:
- Remote work from home
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
- Bring Your Own PC Policy
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Casual dress
- Funded training and certifications
- Health, dental & vision insurance
- 401K match
And much more!
- Acts as the Lead Engineer for Genesys implementation and upgrade projects
- Preform project and support tasks for Genesys products and solutions
- Responsible for design, configuration, implementation, and support of IVR/ACD scripts for Genesys Cloud Solutions
- Contribute to the solution architectural design
- Coordinate and write technical papers, articles, standard operating procedures and best practices
- Perform in-depth analysis combining complex technical and business issues, sometimes involving fast-paced, business-critical, high profile problem solving.
- Ability to balance both support and project work when applicable; able to meet support/project milestones
- Collaborates with Technical Account Managers, Project Managers & Sales to delivery projects on-time and on-budget
PRIMARY /ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5+ years IP Telephony/VoIP experience is Required
- Knowledge of VoIP equipment, implementations and support Required
- 3+ years experience in Genesys Cloud CX (Purecloud) technology
- Genesys Could CX certification is a plus
- Knowledge of Media / Voice gateway knowledge Preferred
- Knowledge of SIP Protocol implementation and support Preferred
- BS preferred, Associate’s degree in IT related field Required
- Excellent client service attitude and team focus
- Understand best practices for a service organization
- Development Skills/certifications as a plus are:
- Java/Java Script
- Rest WEB Services
- Genesys Cloud CX API’s
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Web-services, 3rd party API’s
SECONDARY /OPTIONAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 1+ years experience in network administration and support is a Plus
- NET development or C# Experience is a Plus
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Stored procedures is a Plus
When applying state you found this job on Pangian.com Remote Network.<!––END––> <!––This code is for all the links at the end of each job post 11/1/2018––>
⇓ Want more? ⇓
See 100+ New Remote Jobs