Sr Principal Onestream Consultant (Remote)
Sr Principal Onestream Consultant | Hi-Quality Recruits | United States
We are seeking a Sr. Principal OneStream Consultant to support a healthcare organization.
This is a remote opportunity open to candidates in CST only.
- Work with various stakeholders as an advisor to help the team define and implement sustainable, strategic initiatives
- Gather requirements, plan delivery, and assess risks; focus on technical delivery and will be responsible for the quality of deliverables
- Identify and escalate the issues associated with deliverables promptly
- Understand any issues raised by leads/onsite teams, and its impact on their work
- Work independently with minimum technical/functional direction from the leads; owning modules and provide guidance to junior staff on their deliverables
- Preparation of key deliverables such as Requirement’s document, Design document, Test plans, Training materials, Innovate and create accelerators that will simplify repetitive work
- Contribute towards various practice building activities
- BS degree in Business, Computer Science or other related field
- 10+ years of EPM tools experience (OneStream, Oracle HFM, Planning, FDMEE)
- 3+ years’ experience with OneStream Software implementations
- 5+ years Financial Consolidation project experience with a strong focus on OneStream Software or Oracle Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) implementations
- At least two full lifecycle OneStream Software project as a Solution Architect
- Strong verbal, presentation, and written communication skills
- Proven business knowledge as well as OneStream Software application specific functional knowledge
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously at different locations.
- Ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment for teams located across
- Demonstrated ability to manage project scope and client expectations.
- Demonstrated follow-through on assignments and issue resolution; ability to manage and develop employees.
- Health benefits
- And more
The anticipated base pay range for this position is $125,000 to $145,000. This range may be modified in the future and actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill level. Employees may be eligible to participate in company employee benefit programs such as health insurance, savings plan, pension plan, disability plan, vacation pay, sick time, holiday pay, and work, personal, and family time off in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans.
An equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. All aspects of employment are based on merit, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For more information about Hi-Quality Recruits, please visit https://hiqualityrecruits.com/