Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, company holidays, and a stock option plan.
Sr. Product Marketing Manager (SaaS) (Remote)
Sr. Product Marketing Manager (SaaS) | Qventus | USA |
We are seeking a talented mind to focus on marketing our periop software line. You will partner with our sales and product teams to be a driving force to bring the product to market at scale across hospitals and health systems in the U.S. You will be the mastermind behind making product features appeal to the senses, whether that’s through email marketing, webinars, and other mediums, and, playing a crucial role in ensuring our products appease our target customers: surgeons, healthcare executives, and OR Leaders. You have a dual-minded approach: you’re a highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, build scale, and rely on data to make decisions. You will report to the Head of Marketing with a highly collaborative group of 5-7 other professionals.
- Lead the development, implementation, and execution of strategic marketing plans to drive growth
- Create and ensure we are communicating the right messaging to attract prospective customers and retain existing ones for our periop solution.
- Create & maintain content/assets needed to support selling: external tools, presentations, demos, content, and messaging: persona, competitive differentiators.
- Manage a team of inside sales representatives, creating/monitoring goals, coaching, and development.
- Manage the competitive intelligence function, including creating and distributing competitive analysis, updates, and messaging. Identify and lead competitive response strategies with sales and commercial operations.
- Must have hands-on experience as a SaaS product marketer (as a do-er VS a leader)
- Required experience working as a product marketer in the healthcare industry
- Experience growing a healthcare B2B business line through strategic marketing plans they developed and executed.
- Ability to work cross-functionally to obtain product features and then translate product features into features, benefits, and result-oriented messaging. Experience taking a product and developing net new messaging
- Ability to understand and support our sales channels; train them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users
- Ability to see & grow the potential in early career professionals starting their sales journey.
- Ability to research, summarize, and theme key competitive information and inform the team.
- Strong public speaker, comfortable in front of large, senior groups, and a solid writer
- Excellent people skills to interact with peers, cross-functional teams, and third parties. Team player!
- Ability to travel up to 15%
We consider several factors when determining compensation, including location, experience, and other job-related factors.
Salary Range: $135,000 to $175,000 annually + equity + benefits- Qventus expects to hire for this position near the middle of the range. Only in truly rare or exceptional circumstances where a candidate’s experience, credentials, or expertise far exceed those required or expected will we consider and offer at the top of the salary range.
Qventus offers a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, company holidays, and a stock option plan.
Qventus is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Candidate information will be treated in accordance with our candidate privacy notice which can be found here: https://qventus.com/ccpa-privacy-notice/
This position does not provide visa sponsorship.
Employment is contingent upon the satisfactory completion of our pre-employment background investigation and drug test.
When applying state you found this job on Pangian.com Remote Network.<!––END––> <!––This code is for all the links at the end of each job post 11/1/2018––>
⇓ Want more? ⇓
See 100+ New Remote Jobs