Sr Project Manager (Remote)
Sr Project Manager | Talentify.io | United States
The compensation target range for this role is:
$128,300 – $135,000
Hiring Company is seeking a Senior Project Manager to join our Enterprise Project Management Office (EPMO) team. The Senior Project Manager is accountable for diverse and complex projects in the Wholesale business unit to support execution of the business unit’s strategic objectives.
This role requires expert level communication, organization, and critical thinking skills. A self-starter, with the ability to track and manage multiple tasks and competing priorities, is required. The applicant must be well organized, with solid experience providing executive level presentations and status reporting.
- Education and experience with Project Management methodology based on Project Management principles required .
- Project Management Professional designation (PMI) Certification and/or PMP preferred.
- Ten years of experience leading large, diverse and often complex projects is required .
- Demonstrated experience successfully managing project s with budgets in excess of $1MM is required .
- High level of emotional intelligence , executive presence , and the ability to influence C-level executives is required .
- Experience working with process improvement methodologies such as Six Sigma or Lean preferred. Experience managing projects with multiple project teams, product development lifecycle, or quality lifecycle. Experience with PM methodologies and software.
- Ability to effectively present and gather information at PM meetings.
- Ability to translate conceptual thinking into project definitions and requirements. Demonstrated ability to manage projects with multiple project teams, product development lifecycle, or quality lifecycle.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, prioritize work, manage time and respond effectively to a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to exercise sound political and environmental judgment as appropriate to support successful project implementation. Demonstrated knowledge and skills in assessing and mitigating risks through risk planning. record, practice management, financial management .
- Experience working with both Agile and Waterfall PM methodologies.
- Delivery using iterative methodology and standard tools and processes.
- Manages all aspects of projects with direct accountability.
- Develops and leads the project team to the delivery of successful project outcomes.
- Builds and manages multiple, multi-functional collaborative project and/or work teams. Coordinates the activities of multi-functional teams, as well as the project budget, task dependencies and schedule.