Salary: $118,000 - $160,000 (Avg. Est.)
Job Type: Full time
Health, dental, 401k, Maternity and parental leave, Wellness spending account, Generous PTO policy, Comprehensive health coverage, Employee stock option, Retirement matching program, Training budget, Paid volunteer days, Employee-led DEI&B programs and ERGs.
Sr SEO & ASO Marketing Manager (Remote)
Sr SEO & ASO Marketing Manager | 1Password | USA, Canada |
We all have important information we need to manage, and protecting it should be easy. Over 100,000 businesses and millions of people log in to 1Password to unlock smart, simple access to everything they care about. Our vision is to create a safer, simpler digital future for everyone, and our culture values simplicity, honesty and a human-centric approach to solving problems. Come help us unlock peace of mind so everyone can stay safer online.
We are looking for another Sr. SEO Manager to join our team. In this role you’ll help champion our SEO and ASO strategies to increase account creation and revenue by ensuring our app and websites appear at the top of search results for keywords validated as high performing in terms of conversion, increasing qualified traffic on our websites, and increasing downloads via app stores. You’ll partner with content, engineering, design, product, and marketing leadership to drive alignment and support for ASO and SEO plans. You should be able to efficiently analyze technical ASO and SEO issues, forecast performance to help set targets, and effectively prioritize initiatives. The ideal candidate is strategic, creative, and data-oriented.
This is a Remote opportunity within Canada and the US.
What we’re looking for:
- 7-10 years of experience in SEO, SEM experience a plus
- 2 years of experience in app store optimization
- Up to date on the latest trends in ASO and SEO best practices, Google quality guidelines, and ranking factors
- Expert with tools like Looker, App Annie, Google Search Console, SEMRush, Screaming Frog, Google Analytics, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience partnering with data engineering, content, engineering, design, product, and marketing teams
- Knowledge of A/B testing and best practices
- Fundamental knowledge of digital marketing practices and processes
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and deliver high-quality work with attention to detail
- Positive attitude, flexibility, curiosity, and problem-solving growth mentality
What you can expect:
- Perform ASO and SEO audits, keyword research, and competitive analysis
- Partner with Analytics and leadership to evolve the ASO and SEO strategy and plan, size the opportunity, set goals, KPIs, and reporting
- Coordinate with Product, Design, and Analytics to plan, coordinate, run, and report on A/B tests to improve app store engagement and downloads
- Responsible for reviewing site structure and making technical SEO recommendations for improvements to underlying website code
- Audit and monitor SEO crawling tools to identify optimization opportunities and provide recommendations, such as working on structure data, meta tags, and XML sitemap
- Identifying short-term and long-term SEO strategies, including keyword list development, site architecture and content optimization
- Track organic rankings, traffic, conversions, and revenue by using tools like AppAnnie, SEMRush, Google Analytics and internal analytics tools
- Partner with content team and provide recommendations, guidance, and optimization for all content creation
- Keep up-to-date on the latest key industry trends, Google algorithms and SEO best practices, strategies and technologies
- Reporting on results, insights, and recommendations weekly, monthly, and quarterly
- 1Password is on a mission to make the internet a more secure place – you get to be a key part of reaching and educating a wider audience
- Be a part of a team to plan and develop new, creative ideas to support our customers understanding of the importance of security and privacy
United States-based roles only: The Annual salary for this role is between $118,000 USD and $160,000 USD, plus immediate participation in 1Password’s benefits program (health, dental, 401k and many others), utilization of our generous paid time off and, where applicable, participation in our incentive programs. All employees are owners of 1Password and receive an equity grant as part of their total package. At 1Password, we approach each individual’s compensation with a promise of fair market value and internal equity commensurate with experience and specific skill set.
What we offer:
We believe in working hard, and resting hard. We’re always looking for new ways to support our team members, but here’s a glance at what we currently offer:
Health and wellbeing
> 👶 Maternity and parental leave top up programs
> 👟 Wellness spending account
> 🏝 Generous PTO policy
> 💖 Company-wide wellness days off scheduled throughout the year
> 🧠 Complimentary Headspace membership
> 🩺 Comprehensive health coverage
Growth and future
> 📈 Employee stock option program for all full time employees
> 💸 Retirement matching program
> 💡 Training budget, 1Password University access, and learning sessions
> 🔑 Free 1Password account (and friends and family discount!)
Flexibility and community
> 🤝 Paid volunteer days
> 🌎 Employee-led DEI&B programs and ERGs
> 🏠 Fully remote environment
> 🏆 Peer-to-peer recognition through Bonusly
You belong here.
1Password is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, diverse and equitable workplace that is built on trust, support and respect. We welcome all individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity and expression, race, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, marital status, pregnancy, sex, citizenship, education, languages spoken or veteran status. Be yourself, find your people and share the things you love.
Accommodation is available upon request at any point during our recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please speak to your talent acquisition partner or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll work to meet your needs.
Candidate Privacy Notice
When you apply for a position, refer a candidate, or are being considered for a role at AgileBits, Inc. (dba 1Password, 1Password, we, us, or our), your information is stored in Lever, in accordance with Lever’s Service Privacy Notice. We use this information to evaluate your candidacy for the posted position. We also store this information, and may use it in relation to future positions to which you apply, or which we believe may be relevant to you given your background.
Candidates may also optionally choose to self-identify their race/ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, and disability. These answers will help us evaluate our diversity and belonging efforts. You do not have to answer these questions—your answers will not be linked to your name or job application, will not be visible to the hiring manager reviewing your application, and will in no way affect your job application. If you have any questions about the collection or use of this information, please contact [email@example.com].
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your information, we will either delete or anonymize it. If you have any questions about how we use or process your information, or if you would like to ask to access, correct, or delete your information, please contact our privacy team at [firstname.lastname@example.org] or through 1Password Support.
When applying state you found this job on Pangian.com Remote Network.<!––END––> <!––This code is for all the links at the end of each job post 11/1/2018––>
⇓ Want more? ⇓
See 100+ New Remote Jobs