Tax Supervisor (Remote)
Tax Supervisor | Jobot | United States
A growing CPA firm is seeking a Tax Supervisor and offering a great compensation, bonus, and benefits package!!
This Jobot Job is hosted by Lauren Lehman
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Easy Apply” button and sending us your resume.
Salary $80,000 – $100,000 per year
A Bit About Us
We are representing a full service CPA firm that offers bookkeeping, controller, and CFO services. They have years of experience working with service-based businesses. Their firm is trusted for doing what’s right by their clients. They create excellent client relationships, and by doing this they uncover client needs.
They are offering a fully remote schedule with an excellent benefits package.
Apply today to learn more!
Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Room For Growth!
- Remote Work Schedule!
- Competitive Benefits Package!
- Provide budgeting, forecasting, benchmarking, and other financial requirements and planning for clients.
- Manage accounting staff through catch-up and ongoing accounting services, ensuring accuracy and deadlines are met.
- Provide GAAP and policy support, performance management, ongoing training and development, supervision of attendance and time off, goal setting, and support for continued team growth, as needed.
- Interpret and apply accounting policies, rules, and regulations to all work in order to ensure compliance with applicable standards.
- Leading engagements and communicating directly with clients for bookkeeping, controller, and CFO services.
- Handling accounting through QuickBooks and other accounting software’s for multiple companies at a time.
- Proactively addressing and responding to potential issues.
- Lead internal meetings, and assist with questions from accounting staff.
- Provide resolution and corrective action for all variances, discrepancies and other accounting-related issues.
- Lead kick-off meetings and onboarding calls with clients.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, and experience with QuickBooks.
- We prefer someone who has a minimum of 5-years experience working with multiple clients, and at least a masters in Accounting/Business.
- Experience managing a team.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with willingness to meet with clients in an advisory capacity.
- Enjoy the fast-pace and personality of entrepreneurial business people.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Easy Apply” button.
Want to learn more about this role and Jobot?
Click our Jobot logo and follow our LinkedIn page!