Flexible hours, Professional growth, Training.
Technical Account Manager (Remote)
Technical Account Manager | AstroPay | Worldwide |
We are looking for a Technical Account Manager to join our team!
At AstroPay, we believe in empowering people to reach their full potential and to be part of an innovative and forward-thinking company. Our goal is to provide a cutting-edge online payment solution that goes beyond just a traditional wallet. We are dedicated to creating a dynamic and challenging work environment that fosters creativity, innovation, and a strong sense of community among our team.
Our multinational and multicultural team is made up of talented and motivated individuals who are passionate about delivering the best possible experience to our customers and users. We value teamwork, collaboration, and a can-do attitude, and we’re always looking for new talent to join our growing company.
If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity to work with a dynamic and innovative company, AstroPay is the perfect place for you. With our entrepreneurial spirit and drive to succeed, we offer an environment where you can grow both personally and professionally. Join us today and be part of our mission to revolutionize the online payment industry.
- Handle pre-sales duties.
- Develop and hold business technical relationships with merchants all over the world.
- Understanding client priorities and objectives and mapping Astropay solutions against those requirements.
- Diagnose and resolve technical issues directly with Product Management and IT.
- Communicate across a broad range of technical and non-technical people in order to achieve troubleshooting.
- Identify weak points and opportunities of improvement for our product and service.
- Assist merchants throughout the integration process of our API, suggesting the best solution for a certain scenario.
- Work side by side with the different areas of the company to improve the level of service provided to our clients.
- Software Engineering or Technology Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Outstanding verbal and written presentation skills in English and Spanish.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team, as well as independently with minimum supervision.
- Ability to grasp customer’s needs and suggest timely solutions that work on a long term.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in analyzing data and logs.
- Pre-sales experience, and a commercial awareness
- Experience in working with MySQL and RESTful APIs.
Nice to have:
- Broad knowledge and experience of market data tools & reporting (Ex: Looker, Datadog, Reblaze, Elastic)
- Experience in the Financial industry.
- Flexible hours: We are results-oriented.
- Professional growth: Take off your professional career. Explore your passions.
- English Lessons: English is essential to work here, we offer the possibility to improve this language.
- AstroTeam: Get in touch with your team and have fun.
- AstroHouse: Meet and connect with AstroPayers in all the world.
- Training: Keep on building your knowledge with EDX platform.
When applying state you found this job on Pangian.com Remote Network.<!––END––> <!––This code is for all the links at the end of each job post 11/1/2018––>
⇓ Want more? ⇓
See 100+ New Remote Jobs