Technical Account Manager Award Winning Saas Company Ref (Remote)
Technical Account Manager Award Winning Saas Company Ref | Recruitment Revolution | UK
Now, we have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Account manager to join our multi-award-winning team.
Do you have Sales / Account Management / Customer Success experience and are you looking for your next challenge?
If so, we want to hear from you!
** Please note that a Valid Full UK Driving Licence is essential for this role **
Technical Account Manager
Remote / Field Remote (Primarily for Site Visits) With Two Days in the Sheffield Office Per Month
£45,000 – £55,000 Dependent on Experience
Monday – Friday with occasional weekend working/travelling
25 days holiday plus bank holidays plus laptop, phone and generous mileage allowance
Full product and software training provided
Your Skills: Managing clients for a software company with expertise in providing training and problem solving
More About Us:
We are SB Software. Our vending management software was created right from the outset to make things Simply Better. First in vending, then in office coffee, and increasingly in micro markets. We make the best management systems anywhere, to help make our client’s business the best it can be.
Now, over a decade later, our company has grown, through the success of our clients. As our client base increases, we are able to invest ever more in our people, our products and our services. And this makes Vendmanager and Coffeemanager even more effective, attracting additional clients.
Today, we take pride in harnessing in-house the best technology expertise there is anywhere (spanning software, hardware and integration). And we serve the whole of the British Isles, while still continuing to grow apace, as new clients choose to join up.
The Technical Account Manager role:
As Technical Account Manager, you will provide Technical Management to our diverse client base. Driving upsells and revenue, you will work both independently and as part of a team to make sure our clients not only know how to use our service but all the features available that can maximise the support they can receive.
A typical week as a Technical Account Manager might involve:
- Visiting clients for account reviews and/or to help them move forward on certain areas of the system – to maximise the effectiveness of the software
- Listening to clients’ issues and challenges, then highlighting areas of the software that could help solve their issues (including opportunities for upselling)
- Conducting relevant product and service training with customers
- Actively participating in ongoing self-training and group training where applicable
- Working closely with the Head of Operations and fellow Technical Managers, including mutual assistance and conducting client visits together in a collaborative manner where required
- Conducting virtual calls where in-person meetings are more efficient
- Responding to email and telephone queries about areas/functions of the system, how it is designed and the best-demonstrated processes for putting it to work
- Maintaining a Customer Relationship Management database of your clients/contacts
What will you bring?
- Commercial sales/account management experience
- Ability to build personal/company credibility and effective working relationships across all levels
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Motivation, drive and enthusiasm with the determination to make a difference throughout
- A passion for helping increase the effectiveness of the system by driving further adoption of existing and additional features
- Flexibility to work both independently and as part of the team across all the various areas of the business
- Enjoyment in problem-solving, by delving into the detail of the setup of the system
- Full UK driving licence
Your Background / Previous Roles May Include:
Account Manager, Account Management, Client Support, Client Relationship Manager, Account Relationship Manager, Customer Success Manager, Customer Success, Business Development, Commercial Sales, Software Sales, SaaS
If you have any pre-application questions please contact us first quoting the job title & ref. Good luck, Team RR.