Public Partnerships | PPL
Technical Engagement Manager Us (Remote)
Technical Engagement Manager Us | Public Partnerships | PPL | United States
Our culture attracts and rewards people who are results-oriented and strive to exceed customer expectations. We desire motivated candidates who are excited to join our fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, and who want to make a difference in helping transform the lives of the consumers we serve. (learn more at www.publicpartnerships.com ).
Watch the “ What We Do “ video on our website: https://www.publicpartnerships.com/about-us/#
Duties & Responsibilities
- Professionally manages stakeholder relationships in a positive and productive manner.
- Ensures the implementation of SDLC across IT team and by Business.
- Reports progress to schedules and budgets in a timely and concise manner.
- Communicates risks, impacts, and mitigations in a timely and concise manner.
- Understands and educates others on PPL business and operational processes.
- Proactively works to improve team standards and processes, demonstrating ‘Can do’ attitude towards progress and changes.
- Advises delivery team on the use of ADO for scrum team performance analysis.
- Escalates issues requiring the intervention of IT higher management to the appropriate levels.
- Works with the delivery team to achieve business goals and mentors team members as needed.
- Works with technical resources to plan and manage delivery schedules and managed services.
- Works with internal and external stakeholders to ensure business goals are satisfied.
- 2+ years of experience with project management methods (prefer knowledge of both waterfall and agile methods).
- 2+ years of experience with software development management tools (knowledge of Azure DevOps preferred).
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- 2+ years of experience with stakeholder and communication management with excellent communication skills.
- 2+ years working with the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- 2+ years’ experience with planning and managing delivery schedules.
- 2+ years’ experience working with business teams to define or support business goals.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field (preferred CS or Business Management) or equivalent experience.
Experience: 5+ years’ experience in IT Project management, preferably working directly with clients through a full system development lifecycle.
Certification: Project Management Certification (CAPM, PMP, or equivalent) desired
Compensation & Benefits
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance on first day of employment
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Employee Assistance Program and more!
- The base pay listed may vary depending on skills, experience, job-related knowledge, and location. Certain positions may also be eligible for a performance-based incentive as part of total compensation.
Public Partnerships is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to celebrating diversity and intentionally creating a culture of inclusion. We believe that we work best when our employees feel empowered and accepted, and that starts by honoring each of our unique life experiences. At PPL, all aspects of employment regarding recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, return from layoff, company-sponsored training, education, and social and recreational programs are based on merit, business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, national, social, or ethnic origin, sex, gender identity and/or expression, age, physical, mental, or sensory disability, sexual orientation, marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, citizenship status, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. PPL will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
PPL does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, or belief, national, social, or ethnic origin, sex, gender identity and/or expression, age, physical, mental, or sensory disability, sexual orientation, marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status, protected veteran status, citizenship status, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.