Restricted Stock Units, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), Wellbeing Programs (Mental Health, Wellness, Yoga/Pilates/HIIT Classes) with Global FlyMates, Competitive time off, Great Talent & Development Programs (Managers Taking Flight – for new or aspiring managers!).
Technical Support Engineer I, Healthcare (Remote)
Technical Support Engineer I, Healthcare | Flywire | USA |
Are you ready to trade your job for a journey? Become a FlyMate!
Passion, excitement & global collaboration are all core to what it means to be a FlyMate. At Flywire, we’re on a mission to deliver the world’s most important and complex payments. We use our Flywire Advantage – the combination of our next-gen payments platform, proprietary payment network and vertical specific software, to help our clients get paid, and help their customers pay with ease – no matter where they are in the world.
What more do we need to truly be unstoppable? Perhaps, that is you!
Who We Are:
Flywire is a global payments enablement and software company, founded a decade ago to solve high-stakes, high-value payments in education, using modern technology.
Today, we’ve digitized payments for more than 3,100 global clients across education, healthcare, travel & B2B, covering more than 240 countries and territories and supporting over 140 currencies. And, we’re just getting started!
With over 1,000+ global FlyMates, representing more than 40 nationalities, and in 14 offices world-wide, we’re looking for FlyMates to join the next stage of our journey as we continue to grow.
Flywire is looking for a highly motivated, passionate and talented Technical Support Engineer I to join our Healthcare team. This individual will be responsible for working directly with customers and various teams on daily support and operations tasks.
- Manage and complete tickets received from customers and other departments involving Flywire’s various platforms
- Work closely with customers on support tasks and provide accurate answers and expectations for various deliverables
- Work hands-on with various web-based products and command-line tools in order to research and provide answers for various research and support issues
- Logically assess the issue, propose solutions to customers and work with development on enhancements for the product
- Serve as a highly effective mediator between customers and development when the situation arises
- Research requests and issues thoroughly and understand how to most effectively work with development on questions that require escalation
Here’s What We’re Looking For:
- Up to 3 years of experience in technical support engineering
- Experience working with linux and bash command line
- Ability to solve customer problems, identify root causes and provide short and longer term solutions for customers
- Able to translate highly complex issues to various levels of understanding based on the customer’s technical level
- Highly motivated and talented troubleshooter. Someone that goes above and beyond utilizing all resources available to identify the problem and provide accurate explanations and proposed solutions
- Fluent in English, as it is the company’s working language
- Experience in FinTech or the payment industry will be appreciated
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and the ability to collaborate with cross functional teams including product and engineering
- Rails console experience is a major plus
- Experience in healthcare billing is a major plus – someone who can understand the billing process for the overall patient experience with their healthcare billing journey
Technologies We Use:
- Bash shell and standard linux command line
- Ruby (light usage)
- Rails Console
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation, including Restricted Stock Units
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Flying Start – Our immersive Global Induction Program (Meet our Execs & Global Teams)
- Work with brilliant people that will keep you on your toes, learn more about their journeys by checking out #InsideFlywire on social media
- Dynamic & Global Team (we have been collaborating virtually for years!)
- Wellbeing Programs (Mental Health, Wellness, Yoga/Pilates/HIIT Classes) with Global FlyMates
- Be a meaningful part in our success – every FlyMate makes an impact
- Competitive time off including FlyBetter Days to volunteer in a cause you believe in and Digital Disconnect Days!
- Great Talent & Development Programs (Managers Taking Flight – for new or aspiring managers!)
Submit today and get started!
We are excited to get to know you! Throughout our process you can expect to meet with different FlyMates including the Hiring Manager, Peers on the team, the VP of the department, and a skills assessment. Your Talent Acquisition Partner will walk you through the steps and be your “go-to” person for any questions.
Flywire is an equal opportunity employer. With over 40 nationalities across 14 different offices, and diversity and inclusion at the core of our people agenda, we believe our FlyMates are our greatest asset, and we’re excited to watch our unique culture evolve with each new hire.
When applying state you found this job on Pangian.com Remote Network.<!––END––> <!––This code is for all the links at the end of each job post 11/1/2018––>
⇓ Want more? ⇓
See 100+ New Remote Jobs