Serva Health LLC
Telephonic Patient Support Nurse Rn Bsn (Remote)
Telephonic Patient Support Nurse Rn Bsn | Serva Health LLC | United States
Location: Fully Remote. Full-Time only (no Part-Time offered).
Current General Schedule: 12 PM to 8 PM EST Weekdays Monday – Friday
Serva Health’s Benefits Offerings
At Serva, our people are the core of what we do. We know that the employees that work for us matter just as much as the clients that work with us.
- Dental, Medical, and Vision Insurance (employer subsidized) after the first 90 days of employment
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Long Term Disability, Life / AD&D Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Continued training investment
- Serve a noble purpose by helping patients get access to life-altering drugs
Telephonic Patient Support Nurse Summary
Serva Health is seeking Telephonic Patient Support Nurses to provide Patient Support over the phone and/or via video chat. We are currently expanding our team of competent registered nurses to support the growth of our 24/7 telephonic patient support services offering.
- This opportunity is a work-at-home/telephonic/virtual position
- You will work at home as part of a stellar team of registered nurses that provides 24/7 coverage on a rotating 8-hour shift schedule
- Each nurse on the team will work autonomously with patients during their shift and timeliness and responsiveness are vital to the goal of providing stellar and compliant customer service during all hours of the day
- These patients are looking for answers to their questions or they will require medical or eligibility screening
- Patients calling in may need assistance that results in access to and/or education regarding the prescribed treatment for their disease
Telephonic Patient Support Nurse Responsibilities
- Answer inbound calls from patients, caregivers and/or potential volunteers
- Make outbound callbacks to patients, caregivers and/or potential volunteers
- Follow the procedure per training to assist patient with their educational, access or adherence-related or device troubleshooting question
- Identify and process escalations according to standard procedures
- Identify and process Adverse Events according to standard procedures
- Complete client and company-required training
- Navigate and accurately enter data into the computer software
Telephonic Patient Support Nurse Requirements
- Education: BSN (Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing) or higher required
- Experience: 5+ years in Nursing required
- Registered Nurse License (RN) required (active and clear)
- Must provide your own computer with Broadband Internet Access (*high-speed internet access is NOT provided or reimbursed by the company)
- Must provide your own traditional landline phone service (or willing to get) (corded phone and HSIA) (*No VOIP, Satellite, or Magic Jack)
- Language: Fluent in written and spoken English. Spanish bilingual is a plus.
- COVID vaccination required
- Previous non-clinical and/or telephonic patient support experience preferred
- Experience with Insurance payers on access support/reimbursement preferred
- Case management experience is a plus
- Must complete a set of competency quizzes in the areas of nursing, computer aptitude, and customer service
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills and strong typing skills
- Comfortable understanding and pronouncing complex medical terms; Has a clear speaking voice
- Have a quiet, professional in-home workplace with the ability to work autonomously
- Have the ability to work within a virtual team environment where the client and patient service are paramount
Future Optional Role Details
- Rotating 8 28-day Shift Schedule (possible future shift):
- Day Shift – 7 Days On and 2 Days Off (7a to 3p EST)
- Swing Shift – 7 Days On and 2 Days Off (3p to 11p EST)
- Night Shift – 7 Days On and 3 Days Off (11p to 7a EST)
About Serva Health
At Serva Health, we care, and that makes all the difference.
Headquartered in Mount Laurel, NJ, Serva Health provides high-engagement patient support solutions and services at the best possible value through relationship-focused patient interactions, an innovative staffing and operations model and industry-leading technologies. From clinical research patient recruiting and retention to commercial patient support programs, Serva Health has the technology and people solutions to drive superior outcomes. Our team of registered nurses serve clients by providing impeccable service to patients.
For nearly 15 years, Serva Health has collaborated with some of the largest healthcare and pharmaceutical companies in the world and has continued to develop and refine several software platforms that have been created entirely in-house for the healthcare industry.