Website The Idea People
CUSTOM WORK MAKES YOU STAND OUT.
Remote UX / Web Designer
Remote UX / Web Designer | The Idea People | Remote | USA |
UX / Web Designer
REMOTE · Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
US DEVELOPERS ONLY. Anyone outside of the United States will not be considered.
TIP has an opening for a talented, highly-skilled remote UX / Web Designer to add to our team. If you have a continuous desire to innovate, learn and progress, read on! This job will begin as contract work, and after a couple of projects can turn into a full-time remote position.
Our agency designs and developers medium to large-scale web platforms for clients across the US. The ideal candidate for this position is a team-player with a “can do” attitude, solid client communication skills and a strong knowledge of general website development best practices.
We are a growing team with big ideas so, although we have high expectations from our team, we offer a diverse project workload with a fun culture, relaxed atmosphere and respect for a work/life balance. You will become part of our culture with fly-ins to our unique loft-style open office space in the heart of Charlotte, North Carolina in the Third Ward located just 2 blocks from The Carolina Panthers Stadium.
- Your portfolio needs to be better than our current work. We’re looking for the best.
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g., interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in web, mobile, social and emerging platforms.
- Experience designing outstanding web-based products for B2B and B2C companies.
- Proficient with industry standard design tools (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Figma).
- Excellent problem-solving skills and familiarity with technical constraints and limitations as they apply to designing for platforms such as desktop and mobile, Android and iOS.
- Proven ability to act as a leader in communicating conceptual ideas and design rationale, all within a user-centered design process.
- Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships.
- You have the mindset to deliver UX-perfect, super-creative, well-thought-out ideas.
Employees enjoy our benefits!
- Health, dental and life insurance coverage.
- Disability coverage.
- 401k plan.
- Continuous raises and promotions for stellar work.
- Three weeks of paid vacation plus holidays.
- Bonus week of paid vacation the last week of December.
- After three years, an extra week of paid vacation time.
- After five years, substantial five-figure bonus and four week sabbatical.
- Remote-friendly schedules.
- Flexible hours, telecommuting, and laptops.
- Professional development and networking allowances.
- Company-paid conference attendance allowance.
- Wellness programs and gym rebates.
- Team outings, free food and fun times.
- Paid parental leave.
TIP, an equal opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people.
No recruiters, please.