We are the health tech company powering the next generation of healthcare.
VP, Customer Success (Remote)
VP, Customer Success | Wheel | Worldwide |
Wheel is the health tech company powering the next generation of healthcare. The entire healthcare industry is racing to serve patients online, but outdated business models, technologies, and mindsets are continuing to get in the way. We pioneered a new way for companies to build and scale virtual care.
Instead of starting from scratch, companies can leverage Wheel’s virtual care platform and nationwide clinician network to develop a virtual care service — bypassing the 15 months and $15 million it can take to build from the ground up. Today, Wheel powers the most innovative companies in healthcare today, including digital health companies, clinical lab networks, retailers, traditional healthcare providers, and tech companies.
We’re a team of experts and innovators working together to solve some of healthcare’s most challenging problems in order to put great care within everyone’s reach. We’ve raised $216 million in funding and backed by top investors including Lightspeed Venture Partners, Tiger Global, Coatue, CRV, Tusk Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, and Silverton Partners.
In the last year we’re proud to have been named:
- Forbes Next Billion Dollar Startups
- Built In’s Best Remote-First Places to Work
- CB Insights Digital Health 150
- Business Insider 30 Leaders under 40 Changing Healthcare
We’re looking for people to join our team who share a passion for making a positive difference in healthcare and feel connected to our core values.
As the VP of Client Success, you will be responsible for leading the client success organization including commercial operations, clinical sales support, implementation, solutions engineering and client operations, to ensure the successful adoption and ongoing usage of our SaaS platform and virtual care delivery services by our clients. You will be the executive primary point of contact for our clients, and will work closely with them to understand their needs and help them achieve their desired outcomes. You will be responsible for driving client satisfaction, retention, and growth, and will work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure the delivery of high-quality services and products.
- Optimize and further develop the enterprise implementation methodology and approach
- Lead and develop the team client providing coaching and mentoring to ensure their success
- Develop and implement processes to measure and improve client satisfaction, retention, and growth
- Lead and manage the client success team, including setting goals, developing strategies, and ensuring the successful execution of client success initiatives.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with our clients, and act as the primary point of contact for all client-related matters.
- Develop a deep understanding of our clients’ needs and goals, and use that knowledge to measure and drive client satisfaction, retention, and growth
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including sales, marketing, product, and engineering, to ensure the successful delivery of our SaaS platform and virtual care delivery services to other digital health companies, health insurers, retailers, medical device and pharmaceutical companies.
- Develop and implement strategies to optimize client onboarding, adoption, and ongoing usage of our platform and services for virtual care delivery, building on the existing implementation methodology to create an world class, enterprise strategy
- Monitor and analyze client usage data, and use insights to drive product and service improvements
- Identify and address client issues and concerns in a timely and effective manner, especially related to virtual care delivery
- Develop and deliver regular reports on client success metrics, and use data to drive continuous improvement in client success initiatives
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices in client success and virtual care delivery, and share insights with the broader team to drive innovation and growth
- 10+ years of experience in client success, account management, or client success roles, preferably in the digital health, SaaS and/or virtual care delivery organizations
- 5+ years of experience leading and managing high-performing client success teams
- Experience managing a P&L ideally in a marketplace organization
- Proven track record of driving client satisfaction, retention, and growth
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with clients and internal stakeholders
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to mentor, motivate and inspire the team
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field; MBA or advanced degree preferred
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
- Strategic mindset and ability to think creatively and analytically to solve complex problems
- Strong data analysis skills, with the ability to derive insights from data and use them to drive business decisions
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Passion for healthcare and a strong desire to make a positive impact in the industry, especially related to virtual care delivery
- Understanding of the digital health industry and B2B sales channels
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
When applying state you found this job on Pangian.com Remote Network.<!––END––> <!––This code is for all the links at the end of each job post 11/1/2018––>
⇓ Want more? ⇓
See 100+ New Remote Jobs