Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays, Paid maternity, paternity, and birthday off, Paid Election Day off, Fully paid health benefit packages and wellness program, including dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, Inhouse training and continuous education allowance.
Web Support Specialist (Remote)
Web Support Specialist | TheeDigital | USA |
We’re TheeDigital, and we’re on a mission to help businesses grow and succeed online. Whether that’s through a brand-new website or a cohesive marketing campaign, we’re dedicated to crafting digital strategies that get results and deliver client success. If this resonates with you and you want to be a part of our journey, we want you to apply and be a part of our team.
TheeDigital is a leading web design and internet marketing agency in Raleigh. Since 2004, we’ve been using the latest design, development, marketing, and SEO strategies to get our clients results. Our clients’ successes is our success, leading to double-digit year-over-year growth and two consecutive years on the prestigious Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America list.
Our team is a close-knit work family, who supports each other and enjoys working together. We celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, new babies (and furbabies!) and we love to see each other succeed and grow both personally and professionally. Not gonna lie, agency life can be stressful, but having a strong team of work friends rooting you on makes all the difference.
Who We’re Looking For
The Web Support Specialist will be responsible for providing technical and friendly customer support and service to our expanding network of clients and our internal team. You’ll be the first point of contact for clients in their TheeDigital support journey. You’ll work with clients (via phone, email and/or chat) to troubleshoot website, hosting, and/or email issues, create an amazing support experience, and quickly adapt and grow with our agency.
- Manage and resolve incoming support requests through our ticketing system
- Answer support client calls, emails, or online chat regarding website troubleshooting, site updates, plugin updates, server or hosting issues, email creation and troubleshooting, etc.
- Assist with identifying the root cause of problems; manages and resolves issues in a constantly changing environment
- Maintain a high level of professionalism with clients and work to establish a positive rapport
- Log billable time and send invoices for support requests promptly
- Set up development environments and launch websites
- Assist our internal team with technical and training support
- Be available to provide after-hours and weekend coverage as needed
Qualifications & Skills:
- One or more years of experience in a technical support environment and/or web developer role
- Experience supporting WordPress (WooCommerce, Shopify, G Suite, and other technology platforms a plus!)
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to explain technical issues in user-friendly language to non-technical end users.
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
- Solid understanding of basic computer functions and the ability to teach and train others
- Domain transfer, DNS setup experience
- Understanding of web hosting and basic server administration
- Website maintenance, backup, restore, email hosting, and control panel experience
- Comfortable working with debugging tools such as Chrome inspector, etc.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT and Buddy
- Basic understanding of PHP back-end development
- Ability to work independently and balance multiple priorities
- Competitive salary with results-driven bonus program
- Opportunity to work with and learn from the industry’s smartest people
- Opportunity to work with and grow the best local and nationwide businesses
- Option to work remotely from your home office or from one of our corporate locations
- Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays
- Paid maternity, paternity, and birthday off
- Paid Election Day off
- Fully paid health benefit packages and wellness program, including dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) plan with 4% company match
- Inhouse training and continuous education allowance
What You’ll Love About Us:
- Fun company culture. Together, we’re always laughing, using large amounts of Post-Its, celebrating small and big wins, and brainstorming ideas and strategies.
- Teambuilding events and trips. Get to know your work friends better with monthly teambuilding activities and local outings.
- Learning and development. From monthly lunch n’ learns to local conferences, there is no shortage of learning and training opportunities to grow your skill set and career.
When applying state you found this job on Pangian.com Remote Network.<!––END––> <!––This code is for all the links at the end of each job post 11/1/2018––>
⇓ Want more? ⇓
See 100+ New Remote Jobs