IU Internationale Hochschule
Website Product Manager (Remote)
Website Product Manager | IU Internationale Hochschule | USA
Grow with us – start your career at IU now!
Join our Canadian Go-to-Market team in full-time (40 hrs./week) as Website Product Manager – Canada (m/f/d) remotely in Canada or at our location in Fredericton.
- As a Product Manager (m/w/d) of our website for Canada, you are a key contributor for the success in this market
- You discover what users need by conducting user research and test to unveil critical insights that help understand what drives conversion
- You create the long-term vision and strategy for the Canadian website that addresses the different needs in the market and define how the strategy can be translated into concrete implementation and analyse the success of your measures
- You design user journeys and identify features for an optimized user experience towards lead and applicant conversion
- You prioritize and describe features and requirements along the overall roadmap for the website for the development team
- You work closely across teams (e.g. Marketing, Sales) to gather information and align the website strategy with business needs
- You have experience in a product manager or product owner role, preferred with a background in website management
- You have deep knowledge in UX related subjects and are passionate about optimizing user journeys to drive conversion and like to test and let number-driven insights guide your decisions
- You have a completed at least an undergraduate degree in marketing, design, IT or another relevant field
- You think exceptionally customer-centric and are resourceful in identifying customer needs, plus you have an entrepreneurial mind-set, thrive in fast-moving environments and think of pragmatic solutions to achieve fast impact
- You are a team player and enjoy working in a cross-functional role to bring ideas to live
What We Offer
- Design your ideal career and pathway: Explosive growth enables great opportunities. Tell us your dream career, and we will help you make it a reality.
- Work from home, work from anywhere: We blur the lines between local and remote by embracing collaborative > video meeting technologies. Working from abroad for a while sounds good to you? No problem thanks to our WorkFlex benefit.
- Flexible working times: It’s your call. We trust you will get things done.
- Up level your education: Enjoy free up-skilling courses, language courses > discounted degree courses. There is always something new to learn!
- Get a good rest: We push ourselves every day to go above and beyond. But we also take the time to recharge our batteries: with 30 days of annual vacation for all employees. Need some time off? How about a sabbatical?
- Fruit baskets are yesterday, today we go for benefits that really count! Whether it’s a job bike, employee discounts, company pension plan or net wage optimization: we’re constantly working to get the most out of it for you.
Who are we? Germany’s largest university – and not just an excellent choice for studying, but also an outstanding Great Place to Work®! As an edutech company, we rely on state-of-the-art technology and data-driven approaches. That’s why AI-driven voice assistants and other GPT systems have long become part of our daily work routine, helping us to focus on exciting projects. Here at IU, over 4,000 employees are dedicated to making a difference. So start now and join the Gamechangers!
Sounds like the perfect job for you? Then apply now! Simple, fast and even without a cover letter. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact Josephine Lindner at email@example.com.
Actions speak louder than words: We cherish our “Culture of Everyone” and would like to take this opportunity to emphasize that we do not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, gender, age, sexual orientation or disability. We welcome you as you are and look forward to nurturing our diverse community at the IU!