When applying state you found this job on Pangian.com Remote Network.
Website Working Solutions
Remote Program Assistant- Call Center | Working Solutions | Remote | USA | Various States | travel up to 20% |
Program Assistant- Call Center
Dallas, Texas, United States · Program Success
**Position is virtual, but qualified candidates must reside in one of the following states: AZ, AR, CO, FL, IA, IL, IN, MI, NE, OH, TN, TX, WI.
As a pioneer and industry leader in on-demand contact center solutions, Working Solutions is looking for a Program Assistant. This position will manage certain aspects of client programs within virtual contact center environment, to contribute to the growth and success of Working Solutions. They will assist in all aspects of the Contact Center and the daily operations of assigned programs(s). Ensure that the program is productive by managing/driving performance. Support the Program Manager, agents, customers, and client on daily needs and ensure high level of satisfaction.
- Maintain program ACL’s
- Maintain program’s Master Roster (program specific)
- Track and complete agent offboards
- Assist with agent onboarding as needed (program specific)
- Attrition tracking
- Field Mapping
- Send out morning staffing report as needed (program specific)
- Queue up weekly schedules by program
- Post Schedule reminders and limits to the agents
- Point of contact for all agent scheduling questions, concerns, and modification
- Send agent scheduling adherence notices monthly/weekly as needed (program specific)
- Hold information sessions as needed on the scheduling process for new team members
- Approve/Deny Cancels each week
- Ensure agent minimums are meet each week
- Working with the Education team on agent nesting hours and needs
- Upload daily stats files (program specific)
- Review and Resolve All Disputes- supplying the Accounting team with the details and edits needed
- Point of contact for all agent invoicing questions, concerns, and modification
- Pull any manual stats needed for invoicing (program specific)
- Invoice Reminders
- Reach out and alert agents of unaccepted invoices
- Update Invoice files as needed for new agents for automated invoice stats
- Hold information sessions as needed on the invoice process for new team members
- Attend weekly team meetings (internal/client)
- Review the Vyne daily to ensure agent questions are answered
- Assist in incentive tracking and agent rewards.
- If assigned to programs where these functions are blended, this role may also include primary duties of the Quality Improvement Specialist position. This includes continuously monitoring and reviewing agent performance, ensuring all performance and quality guidelines are met. Focus is on quality of agent engagement, agent satisfaction, call mechanics, and quality interactions with voice and digital interactions, all to influence top performance for client contracts.
Must be a US citizen or permanent resident to be considered for full-time employment
- Ability to study and understand program requirements, and manage multiple programs and tasks simultaneously with great attention to detail.
- Strong process management abilities, with ability to strategize and problem-solve throughout.
- Superior math and analytical aptitude, with a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office. Proven experience with reporting and data analysis.
- High level of independent judgment and initiative, with well-developed sense of ownership, urgency, and customer focus.
- Ability to identify needs, prioritize, multi-task, adapt to changing priorities, and deliver on requests with limited supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to effectively convey thoughts and critical information to senior leaders, peers and direct reports in a clear, logical manner.
- Ability to accomplish both client and company goals, handling multiple personalities and demands.
- Ability to use a keyboard and sit at a computer for a large portion of the work period.
- Ability to travel up to 20% and work variable hours, which may include evenings and weekends.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Work From Home