Salary range: $70,000 - $80,000. Bonuses and unlimited growth opportunities | Opportunity to work directly with some of the world’s top coaching thought leaders |
WBECS Director of Program Innovation
Director of Program Innovation | WBECS | Remote | Anywhere | US Eastern Time |
Imagine being a leader in the team behind the world’s largest online event for professional Coaches. Working with the world’s top thought leaders in Business and Executive Coaching including professors from leading academic institutes, directors of world-recognized corporate coaching organizations and founders of internationally recognized professional coaching associations. Working directly with the coaches of thought leaders like Richard Branson, Steve Jobs, the President of the World Bank and other world leaders. Those are the coaches we work with personally to help get their amazing thought leadership out to the world. We are looking for an exceptional new team member to join us as we continue our rapid growth.
Following running the world’s largest online event for coaches with 50 of the top thought leaders for the coaching industry we then identify a few of the very best to work with on an individual project to launch one of their programs to the world. The last project we worked on was Narrative Coach, see www.narrativecoach.com. The project you would start working on would be Accelerating Coach Excellence, with Google Director of Coaching and Leadership Development, David Peterson, followed by the launch of a new Team Coaching Institute.
The role of Director, Program Innovation is incredibly important and will involve developing and managing high-quality educational programs and learning environments for Business & Executive Coaches. The role reports to the Group CEO and will be greatly supported by our senior leaders, as well as an incredible program team.
This is not your typical office job. Our passionately engaged team works 100% remote and collaborates vigorously. The lifestyle design is flexible but full-on and the culture is fast-paced. We consider our work our “art” and strive for excellence in everything we do.
You are the person we are looking for if you have the following:
- 5 – 7 years experience in team management in positions of increasing responsibility including 2 – 3 years experience managing a team in a program or project management environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of key principles and practices in creating learning and development programs by understanding, balancing and blending approaches and practices of mixed methods.
- Experience leading and motivating a fast-paced, eager-to-learn team
- Demonstrated data analytics and problem-solving skills
- Experience developing or managing products in a direct marketing environment
- Strong understanding of Human Resources, Personnel, and/or Coaching practices
- Ability to guide team members to greater personal and professional development, and encourage creativity and innovation, while maintaining overall schedule, and program quality and consistency
- Ability to encourage cross-fertilization of ideas and innovations between team members and between programs, even in a dispersed environment
- Planning/Organization with particular emphasis on managing multiple, simultaneous workstreams *
- Ability to effectively delegate tasks and responsibilities while maintaining overall responsibility for strategies and outcomes
- Strong emotional intelligence/ability to deal sensitively with difficult issues
- Ability to identify and pursue key priorities in the face of multiple
- Experience working in a fast-paced, creative, innovative environment
- Tech Savvy, familiarity with programs and systems used in managing and working with remote teams
What you’ll do:
- Develop the Overall Program strategy and Roadmap
- Direct the Program Delivery Schedule
- Evaluate Competitive Programs, and develop approaches for creating and maintaining a clear competitive advantage
- Stay on top of learning trends and technologies to upgrade our courses and stay ahead of the curve
- Create new program delivery methods (Evergreen, Hybrid, Multi-level)
- Identify and implement key program and technical innovations (gamification, AI, microlearning)
- Integrate creative ways to build community and excitement so participants remain engaged
- Manage Thought Leader/Program Partner relationships
- Direct members of the program team
- Establish, manage and track individual program KPIs and overall department KPIs
Compensation: Better than competitive base (70-80k) with bonuses and unlimited growth opportunities. The opportunity to work directly with some of the world’s top coaching thought leaders, in an organization with worldwide influence in the Coaching industry. PLUS a unique work environment that includes bonuses in the form of amazing trips to Countries like Costa Rica, Thailand, Croatia, and beyond as a reward for successful launches!
***Most importantly, you will be working with our team that considers itself a family of people who will welcome you with open arms. We are based around the globe, so this position is 100% remote. Primary working hours are US Eastern Time based and require flexible hours during program launches.
1. Answers to the questions listed here:
2. A cover letter explaining why you are an excellent fit for this role and this epic team – send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Your resume to email@example.com with the subject line: Director Program Innovation
NOTE: Applicants who do not answer the questionnaire or submit a cover letter will not be considered.
We will be setting up interviews immediately. Thank you!