Effective May 23, 2018
- based on your cookie settings, Pangian tracks information indicating, among other things, which pages of the Pangian Site were visited, the order in which they were visited, when they were visited, and which hyperlinks and other user interface controls were used;
- Pangian may log the IP address, operating system, and browser software (including mobile use and device type when you use Pangian native mobile apps) you used when accessing the Pangian Site, and Pangian may be able to determine from an IP address your Internet Service Provider and the geographic location of your point of connectivity; and
- Pangian may track and collect information from emails that Pangian sends to you, for example, whether you opened the email or clicked on any links from the email.
- when necessary for system administration, security, and integrity to ensure the Pangian Site works properly for you. Without these technologies, the Pangian Site may not function correctly;
- to enable analytics, performance and functionality, to help Pangian and Members gather information about how visitors use the Pangian Site and monitor Pangian Site performance, and to enhance your experience by recognizing and remembering whether you have visited the Pangian Site before and may have any personal preferences; and
- to support marketing by enabling Pangian and Members to deliver content relevant to your interests on the Pangian Site and third-party sites based on how you interact with Pangian or Member advertisements or content. Pangian and Members use “first-party” cookies, which means cookies served by Pangian or an individual Member, and also “third-party” cookies, which means cookies served by third parties that help Pangian and Members track this information.
- Modifying your browser settings: You should be able to control how and whether your web browser accepts Cookies by adjusting its privacy and security settings. The “help” feature of the menu bar on most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new Cookies, how to receive notification of new Cookies, and how to disable existing Cookies. If you reject Pangian’s Cookies, many functions and conveniences of the Pangian Site may not work properly.
- Opting-out of certain third-party tracking and advertising: Some of the third parties used by Pangian or a Member for Cookies and Tracking Technologies offer the ability to opt-out from their tracking by following processes described on their websites. Neither Pangian nor any Member is responsible for the effectiveness of any third-party opt-out options.