This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
I am a content producer at Cengage and graduate of the University of Cincinnati with a degree in Electronic Media Technology. I currently support, troubleshoot, and resolve technical and content issues for digital content, and online e-learning courses for Aplia and Cengage and have managed content and coordinated digital media files and projects. I am also responsible for on-boarding and troubleshooting new user issues, both internally and externally, and frequently work under strict deadlines. I am also an experienced freelance photographer, writer, and editor for multiple motorsports web sites. As a photographer, I shoot portraits, stock photography, product photography, motorsports, real estate, and travel and landscape photos.
My motorsports photography and writing has been published in print and on various web sites. I have contributed to a racing blog and was a co-host of a weekly racing podcast. I have had the opportunity to work on various music videos, commercials, and other video productions and projects.
Content Producer/Digital Asset and Data Analyst – Aplia - Cengage Learning
Mason, OH/San Francisco, CA July 2005 - Present
- Build, publish, and edit content for Aplia.com and Cengage.com.
- Maintain digital content and assets for eLearning courses, homework assignments, and testbanks.
- Install and maintain software and hardware to internal users, contractors, and vendors.
- Set up, create, and manage user accounts for internal users, contractors, and vendors.
- Coordinate with vendors and internal employees on projects for our digital content.
- Support, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues that customers, internal users, contractors, and vendors may experience.
- Manage digital content and digital assets for courses and textbooks that are associated with interactive, electronic books and homework solutions.
- Manage and coordinate with US and off-shore vendors for author manuscripts, conversions, and digital files.
- Audio and video editing, PowerPoint, and Flash files for use in ebooks and homework assignments.
- Coordinate, manage projects, and provide style sheets and style guides for titles to vendors.
Owner - Photographer/Writer/Production Assistant
Adam Lovelace Photography, Cincinnati, OH May 2005 - Present
- Create and develop photo-journalistic content for aclphotography.com and www.speedwaymedia.com.
- Edit images using Photoshop and Lightroom.
- Set up lighting and studio equipment for stock photography and on location shoots for product photography.
- Coordinate photo shoots with clients.
- Write articles and post photos using WordPress, as well as update and post to various social media.
- Was a regular guest/co-host on a weekly racing podcast.
- Assist with production on video productions, music videos, and commercials.
- Freelance photography work includes photography for individuals, weddings, stock photography, real estate, musicians, retouching, and image enhancing.
Production Assistant / Intern
Lightborne, Inc., Cincinnati, OH Jan 2006 - May 2006
- Assisted with the entire pre and post-production process, as well as researching and coordinating various productions.
- Helped set up studio, studio lighting, and on location lighting for video productions.
- Researched modeling agencies to assist with talent for video productions.