This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Sales | Business Development | Strategic Partnerships
Yaba, Lagos 0907-8049-586 email@example.com
Business Development Consultant with +4 years of experience and a demonstrated track record in sales and business development in the automobile and telecommunications industries. Adept at developing scalable sales strategies; conducting market researches and analyses; creating and managing lasting business relationships; and driving sales across verticals.
Articulate, thorough and attentive to detail. Open to mid-management opportunities in Operations, Business Management, Sales and Business Development.
Supervisor, Centre Operations | Cars 45 Limited July2019 – Present
· Monitors and tracks centers assigned DoD to easily identify the centers that are growing, stagnant or dropping and report same to TM for collective assessment and solutions.
· Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with customers, co-workers and assigned territory managers.
· Generates leads and provided support on activations and plans.
· Tracks staffing capacity within the centres to ensure that any staff issues are identified quickly and shared.
· Monitored performance and collated daily performance reports for management review. Customer Service Representative | Cars 45 Limited
· Responded to enquiries about the services of the company.
· Followed up with potential clients to ensure deals were closed as ‘win’.
· Contributed to sales targets by generating and converting leads. Retail Stock Auditor | OCS Groups, UK
· Achieved stock counting in the stock room and warehouse of several retail companies such as Marks and Spencer,
New look, Tesco etc.
· Cultivated a positive rapport with fellow employees to boost company morale and promote employee retention.
· Documented and recorded data – Entering, transcribing, recording, storing data in electronic form.
· Developed and built teamwork through encouraging and building mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among
Customer Service Officer | Airtel Network, Nigeria Mar 2014 –Sept 2014
· Handled customers’ enquiries and queries.
· Documented data from customers.
· Established marketing objectives and strategies, integrating all advertising, point of sale (POS) and promotional
MSc International Business Management | Bournemouth University, UK 2014 – 2015
· Coursework: Managing people, Investments, Strategic alliances and Global Economic Environment.
Sept 2016 – Oct 2017
Jan 2015 – Jan 2016
BSc Economics | University of Port Harcourt 2007 – 2011 · Coursework: Advanced Micro & Macro-Economics, Applied Statistics, Econometrics, Advanced Mathematical
· Brand Positioning
· Operations Management
· Partnership Management
· Lead/Revenue Generation
· Business Development/Sales Strategy
· English Technology
· Microsoft Office Suite · CRM
Available on request
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
· Product demonstration
· Business Management
· Customer Acquisition and Retention · Relationship/Account Management