This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Hello, awesome Pangians!
I am a former corporate fast-tracker who quit the race to travel the world, meet amazing people and do what I love!
Growing up in a small town in Poland, my biggest dream was to travel and meet people around the world. Everyone told me this will not be possible. But I never believed it.
I've always felt like a global citizen.
I spent every minute of my day thinking about how to make my dream come true and I’ve done it! 50+ countries and 6 continents later, I get to wake up every day to connect with people working remotely around the world.
I've been working remotely now for over 10 years and hiring for both startups and Fortune 500.
Prior to Pangian, I ran global technology projects around the world and specialized in building and managing 1000+ employee remote teams on 4 continents for Honeywell Aerospace and Wells Fargo. My teams rated the top 3% Honeywell performance globally.
That's also where I developed a passion for driving virtual communication and training for 2000+ distributed global workforce (both at Honeywell, Wells Fargo and now Pangian).
In my career, I've reviewed over 1000 resumes and conducted interviews with candidates around the world.
After finishing my 1,5 year-long trip around the world and meeting thousands of remote workers, I created Remote and Travel Jobs FB Group, to help people around the world find remote jobs. Over time, the community grew into Pangian Global Network and my dream came true.
I am a Pangian, a global citizen of the digital supercontinent. Here is my story: http://bit.ly/PangianStoryMag
- I believe time and freedom is the ultimate currency. So I empower top talent around the world to work remotely from wherever and whenever they want fueling creativity and productivity unrestricted by geographic location for progressive and forward-thinking companies around the world.
- 95,000+ professionals and 300+ companies from 121+ countries around the world in the fastest-growing global remote community!
2011 - 2015 VP, Strategy and Operation - Practices Group - Wells Fargo
- Built a world-class Strategy and Operations, Practices team leading the Wells Fargo Division (800+ team members) through seamless execution and on-time implementation of 6 Global Programs (US, EU, Asia).
- Responsible for division-wide Change Management Initiative (6 operational groups, 800+ team members) focused on understanding customers’ challenges, global quality and regulatory compliance needs.
- Increased division-wide effectiveness through integration of enterprise-wide data analytics and reporting, root-cause analysis, risk-based strategy, and quality improvement processes in end-to-end process redesign and global implementation of the Annual Planning Program (6 departments, 800+ members) reducing the original program completion by 3 months.