This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
I've spent many years working for start ups. I really enjoy the ability to work closely with multiple departments and having the chance to wear multiple hats. I'm looking for a place where I'm going to be able to continue growing while contributing to the company growth. I'm not afraid to try new things, I believe that's how you get better and find what you really want to do. I'm a giver and don't like feeling like I'm the weak link or letting my team carry me.
I've got 5 years of remote working experience, I currently live in a different state than my company is based and I'm still keeping my productivity and dependability at the highest level. I get a sense of purpose knowing I'm there to help people through tough times, whether it's a customer or a team member, I get satisfaction being able to share what I know to solve a problem.
Account Manager (under Mobius Commerce)- October 2016- Current
- Increased SEO and conversion rates for multiple clients by creating optimizing product listings
- Monitored account health for clients, to significantly reduce reply times to support inquiries (on average by 50%) and creating pro-active content used to reach out to customers for feedback.
- Gather and analyze data for use in reports for sales, advertising and inventory tracking
- Nurture relationships with clients using frequent communication via phone, email and text, including proactive follow-up and project management
- Collaborate with remote team members to increase productivity and encourage continued growth of startup
Operations Manager- January 2015- October 2016
- Manage daily operations, including direct supervision of customer service and shipping departments (6-9 employees)
- Collaborate with the CEO to increase employees’ skills while integrating new tasks and maintaining current level of productivity
- Increase employee morale using team building activities and regular one on one coaching sessions
- Contribute to continued company growth by managing candidate tracking and on-boarding newly hired staff
- Collaborating with other departments to innovate and document company wide processes
Position converted to Account Manager with company restructure October 2016
Customer Success Manager- January 2013- January 2015
- Manage daily operations of customer support department (3-6 employees)
- Eliminated excessive hold time for chat and inbound calls
- Resolve escalated customer service issues including troubleshooting account, website or other technical support issues, resolving customer complaints and inventory inquiries
- Collaborate with the CEO to improve customer experience on all platforms including, phone, email chat and retail store interactions
- Improve compliance of policies regarding attendance and department procedures
Promoted to Operations Manager in January of 2015