This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
ACCOUNT MANAGER(Aug 2004 – Present)
Europa Dom Real Estate, Barcelona
Organizing events and brand storytelling in China. Negotiating with Chinese immigration companies and achieving collaboration agreements. Researching market competition. Maintaining rapport with business partners and clients. Recruiting and training of Chinese personnel in Spain and China. Coordinating schedules from China to Spain of immigration agencies and clients. Business proposals for immigration and relocation clients.
- Signed a collaboration agreement with China’s major immigration agency to improve leads by 50%.
JUNIOR PROJECT MANAGER(Nov 2012 – Dec 2013)
LM IT Services AG, Osnabrück, Germany
Worked in the 7 major Microsoft Projects (UK, EMEA, USA, AUSTRALIA, WE, EE, CANADA).
- Event organization of Microsoft Special Events in Europa
- Implemented the company’s guidelines of Event planning
HEAD OF TOURISM DEPARTMENT(Jan 2008 – Feb 2011)
Ajuntament de Cunit, Cunit, Tarragona, Spain
Created and implemented a City Marketing plan launching a new Brand image and website. Controlled and monitored a €100K budget. Performed consulting work for city tourism businesses.
- Restructured the Tourism Department and created the Tourism Information Office
CABIN CREW HR ADMINISTRATOR AND ASSISTANT MANAGER(Jul 2006 – Feb 2008)
Vueling Airlines, El Prat de Llobregat, Spain
Assistant of the Cabin Crew manager in all administration tasks and especially performance reviews and department budgeting. On boarding and recruiting were also parts of my duties.
- I was promoted after 6 months in the job as assistant manager. Optimized the department’s database organization, performed a cost control project and assisted in the organization of events.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT(Oct 2004 – Jun 2006)
Inmoplus S.L,Cunit, Tarragona, Spain
Assisted in the administration of the Real Estate, costumers service and general administration tasks
- Designed and created all the advertisement materials as well as the website
RESIDENT CENTER SUPERVISOR AND TRAINER(Mar 2004 – Oct 2004)
ATHOC – Athens 2004 Olympic and Paralympic Committee - Athens, Greece
Managed a resident block of 800 beds during the Olympic and Paralympic Village in ATHENS 2004
- I was one of the four foreigners selected to work in the Accommodation department. Trained two groups in English and created a group to translate the education materials from Greek.
EDUCATION & CREDENTIALS
UNIVERSIDAD DE VALLADOLID, Segovia, Spain
BA Tourism Businesses Administration 2005
B2 Germandiploma (Universität Mannheim) • B2 Greekdiploma (Escuela Oficial de Idiomas Barcelona) • 4 Kyû JapaneseLanguage Proficiency Certificate (Japan Language Foundation) • JapaneseLanguage Diploma 3 Years (Universidad de Valladolid) • B2 PortugueseDiploma (Universidade das Letras de Lisboa) • Currently: A2 HebrewUlpan 2 (Rosen School of Languages) • Cross-culturaladjustment and PsychologySeminars –Japanese Government and United Nations University
Honors and scholarships
Erasmus scholarshipTEI Thessaloniki: Thessaloniki, Greece • Leonardo
ScholarshipAthens Olympics and Paralympic Games: Athens, Greece • Ship for the World YouthJapanese Government and United Nations University: Tokyo, Sendai (Japan), Vladivostok (Russia), Pape’ete (Tahiti), Nuku’alofa (Kingdom of Tonga), Auckland (New Zealand) and Singapore (Singapore)
· Fluency in languages
· Social Media
· Budget planning
· Microsoft Office
· Skype for Business
· Adobe Creative Cloud
· Sketchup & V-ray