Be A Freelance Home Based Digital Marketer (Remote)
Be A Freelance Home Based Digital Marketer | Fud | United States
Fud is seeking a Freelance Home-Based Digital Marketer to join the World’s First Social Hustling Community! As a Freelance Digital Marketer, you will have the opportunity to help individuals and families find the know-how they need to take action and put more money in their pockets. As part of our community, you will be responsible for guiding users through the process of becoming a successful freelance home-based marketer, teaching them how to maximize their earnings, and sharing tips and tricks on the best ways to approach this side hustle.
Fud is a unique community that brings individuals together to find solutions for earning extra income. We understand the challenges faced by many people when it comes to making ends meet and are dedicated to helping them improve their financial situations. As a Freelance Home-Based Marketer, you’ll have the chance to make a real difference in the lives of our users by empowering them with the knowledge and tools they need to be successful.
You can experience our community for yourself by downloading our free to use app.
- Provide one-on-one and group mentoring to side hustlers
- Help side hustlers develop their side hustle ideas
- Set goals and track progress with side hustlers
- Provide support and motivation to side hustlers
- Share knowledge and resources with side hustlers
- Stay up-to-date on the latest trends in side hustles
- Build relationships with side hustlers and other mentors
Why should you join Fud?
- Find a community of like-minded hard-working solopreneurs and entrepreneurs
- Monetize your know-how by creating mini-courses, short videos, and live streams.
- You are aware of the trends in future of work, personal finance, and entrepreneurship
- Ability to follow trends and understand the type of content that drives engagement
- Have a passion for:
- E-Commerce — including Amazon, Shopify, and your own online store
- Gig Economy — like DoorDash, Uber, or Lyft
- Creator Economy — YouTube, TikTok, or Instagram
- Online Business — including blogging, podcasting, and online courses
- Freelancing and Consulting — social media marketing, graphic design, and more
- Reselling and Thrifting — including eBay, Etsy, Mercari, Poshmark, and others
- Self-Publishing — including Kindle Direct Publishing and Canva
- Local Services — including cleaning, knife sharpening, notary services, pet waste removal, and more
- A willingness to share know-how through video, livestreaming, and text content
- An abundance mindset
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- High level of initiative and positive approach