Technical Safety Services
Junior Financial Analyst (Remote)
Junior Financial Analyst | Technical Safety Services | United States
The TSS Family of Companies is one of the largest independent laboratory and hospital service providers with locations across the United States. Our customers include leading life sciences and healthcare companies and renowned research institutions. We are a leading provider of environmental monitoring solutions and testing, calibration, and certification services for controlled environments, medical gas systems, and laboratory instrumentation. Our Family of Companies includes Technical Safety Services (TSS), Evergreen Medical Services (EMS) and AL-TAR.
TSS ensures the equipment our customers use to keep their employees and products safe is in full working order. We are the leading provider in the country of testing and certification services for cleanrooms, fume hoods, biological safety cabinets, and other controlled environment equipment. Working at our customers’ facilities, TSS employees are key enablers – helping ensure safety, accuracy, and compliance in some of the leading laboratories in the United States.
We are rapidly growing and looking for additional passionate and talented employees to join our team and partner with our customers who are doing dramatic work focused on improving the human condition.
How will you make an impact?
The Junior Financial Analyst role reports to our Director of Financial Reporting and is critical to ensuring that the financial statements and all other reports are accurate and prepared timely. This position requires a flexible individual who is adept at managing expectations and an evolving work environment. The role will be a key part of the Finance team and support the team and other teams across the TSS Family of Companies to provide financial/operational reporting and analysis.
What will you do?
- Maintain, enhance, and create/design ad hoc reports for multiple companies
- Gather and analyze data to prepare operational KPI reporting
- Assist with annual Budget modeling
- Assist with weekly cash forecasting and management
- Develop, automate, and optimize reporting
- Support acquisition related financial activities
- Other duties as assigned
How will you get rewarded?
Compensation And Benefits
- Salary range of $60,000 – $90,000 annually (Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with industry data.)
- Medical, vision and dental insurance
- 401(k) plan with a company matching contribution
- Long-term disability, short-term disability, and life insurance
- Competitive Paid Time Off (PTO) and company paid holidays
How will you get here?
Education And Experience
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in Math, Accounting, Finance, Business, or another related field.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in FP&A or other relevant experience in accounting, finance, or another related field preferred.
- A combination of education, experience and training may meet requirements.
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
- Strong time management and ability to work independently.
- Power BI and / or Tableau is a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics Financial Reporter
- Strong sense of ownership, accountability, and high attention to detail with a proven ability to manage and meet multiple competing deadlines.
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, analytical skills with the ability to understand both the details and the big picture.
- Advanced Excel skills and experience creating complex reports.
- Sound verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality in matters of high sensitivity.
TSS is a passionate equal opportunity employer and celebrates diversity. Interested in a role but not sure it’s the right fit for you? Call us and let’s talk.
Powered by JazzHR