This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
East Barnet, Hertfordshire, EN4, UK | m: 07958 416472 | e: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accomplished Executive/Virtual Assistant and Business Consultant offering over twelve years experience in delivering effective executive business solutions to the Chairman, CEO, CFO, Director and Management Teams across the Private Equity, Property, Charity and Investment Banking sectors.
- Extremely skilled in balancing the needs in both personal and professional capacities, with a strong work ethic and positive attitude.
- Consummate professional dedicated to making the lives of busy executives easier. Serves as an effective gatekeeper, skilled at building relationships with key stakeholders and is an imaginative and proficient networker.
- Technologically advanced, proficient user of Google Docs, MS Office (Word – 75 wpm, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook), advanced MAC OS user, CRM systems including Pipedrive, Hubspot & Salesforce, Project Management Tools - Trello, Smartsheet and Asana, Email Marketing - Mailchimp, Constant Contact & Hubspot, Communication tools - Microsoft Teams, GoToMeeting, Zoom, Skype & Slack.
- Highly effective in fast-paced work environments. Accurate, assertive and adaptable.
- Accustomed to working with busy business professionals in both virtual and office environments in the UK and Globally. Efficiently delivers resourceful, researched and accurate documents with intricate global calendar and travel management.
Virtual Assistant/Communications - 07/17 to date – (Self Employed)
Recent companies include:
- US/UK Cryptocurrency & Mobile Start-up (July 2018 to February 2020) F/T – EA Virtual Support and Communications Director supporting the Founder in daily operations. Communications Director in investor relations working with external stakeholders, fundraising in excess of £300k.
- Recruitment Company (SME) (April to June 2018) P/T – working with the Owner/MD - Strategy Review of a 25-year-old business; including operations, HR, business development and marketing.
- Payroll Company (SME) (2-month review - July 2017)– Employee Benefits Review – working with the Co-owner of a payroll consultancy – Developed the first employee benefits and incentive proposal package - to project an increased revenue of £4.2m per annum – 3-month project
- Telecoms Start-up (July 2017 to January 2018) P/T– working with the Founder - business development, HR, procurement, office move resourcing, and the sourcing and implementation of the companies’ first CRM system (Odoo).
ACE & Company UK Ltd, London – Global Private Equity Group
Group Administration & HR Manager, 06/2015 to 02/2017 – dual reporting to the global CFO and the UK Managing Director.
Office Manager & Executive Assistant, 05/2014 to 06/2015 – reporting to the UK Director.
- Provided complex international diary management and travel itineraries – dealing with conflicting and ever changing priorities, managing multiple meetings, conference management, speaking events, research papers and video conferencing.
- Delivered 4 staff offsite European retreats including strategy and agenda, travel, accommodation, logistics, teambuilding events and budget. Created and delivered client investor relations events in UK and Geneva. Managed event budget of £2m.
- Procured all UK Vendor contracts and management. Skilled negotiation skills to deliver cost control to the group, leveraging relationship management skills to deliver effective vendor management. Saving at least £50k annually.
- Sourced and introduced a global travel company to the group, wrote and implemented the corporate travel policy, managed the global budget, negotiated all contracts and account management.
- Improved office efficiency by implementing enhanced portfolio filing management, encompassing and introducing additional time-saving measures.
- Project managed 3 office refurbishments of circa £2m; contractor sourcing, budget, project management, staff relocation & office planning. Achieved within budget and time constraints.
- Financial Management of the global administration budget of circa £3m, UK budget and accounts, subtenant invoicing and leasing.
- Delivered global insurance and benefits gap analysis; risk and compliance review, assessment and introduction of firm wide insurance, benefits and pensions – introduced for global team of forty employees.
- HR: recruitment and selection, annual reviews and absence management. Introduction of global internship programme to support the global investment team. Employee induction, staff policies and HR compliance.
- Enhanced communication between executive team in the global offices and the London team, fostering a sense of teamwork and collaboration.
09/2013 to 04/2014 – Career break due to family illness and bereavement.
JNF UK, London – Leading UK charity, supporting social and environmental projects in Israel
Executive Assistant to the Chairman & CEO, 07/2009 to 08/2013 - dual reporting to the Chairman and CEO
- Global diary management for Chairman and CEO; daily liaison with HNW clients/senior government associates in UK and Israel/senior management team and executive board. Created meeting proposals for Chairman to gain his commitment to meetings; organised international travel/prepared reading research in advance of meetings and followed up on action points.
- Organised/attended monthly board meetings with the Chairman. Coordinated/managed meetings; suggested and prepared agenda/board papers and distribution of minutes. Responsible for minute taking and follow up. Liaised with trustee board; set up quarterly meetings/ follow up with senior management team. Delivered prompt agenda, minutes and papers. CEO referenced that professionalism and proficiency earned the respect of the Board.
Goldschmidt & Howland, London – High Net Worth Property Services Company
Group Administration Manager & Executive Assistant, 04/2003 to 07/2009 – dual reporting to the CEO and 3 Managing Directors
- Coordinated and managed the diaries for three Board Directors and daily liaison with their clients.
- Competently managed the Directors complex personal global property portfolio including a monthly analysis report for the company accountants.
- Capably supervised and managed the I.T and telecomm systems within the Group.
- Spearheaded and project managed the opening of 4 new offices including design, budget and contracts.
- Balanced the demands of seven sales and lettings offices including the procurement of all contracts.
London Chamber of Commerce & Industry, 09/1994 to 12/1997 - French Preliminary, Threshold & Intermediate
Leeds Beckett University, 09/1985 to 06/1987 - HND in Hotel Management & Catering
Recommendation – LinkedIn – April 2017 (Charles Lorenceau, Director at ACE & Company UK Ltd)
Extremely efficient is a phrase that comes to mind when I think about Caroline. I hired Caroline 3 years ago, initially as Office Manager for our new London office. She is an effective, reliable, professional manager who managed multiple responsibilities with great success. These included financial control of the London office, the management of a number of large, complex refurbishment projects, where she delivered great project management skills, HR management including a global insurance and benefits gap analysis and implementation, were just some of her responsibilities. Caroline’s relationship management skills also added immense value by streamlining negotiations with vendors & suppliers, demonstrating leadership in cost optimization initiatives, whilst applying her negotiation and compliance skills to contracts. Caroline has a great rapport with clients and her networking skills provided a valuable business introduction. I was also fortunate to have Caroline as my executive support, where her efficiency and proactivity supported me with intricate diary management, complex travel plans, event management and support to the investment team and I for the Angel portfolio. She also delivered resourceful management support across the board. Caroline showed nothing but loyalty, efficiency and commitment to her work and would be an asset to any company.