This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Flammable Toys Agency, Los Angeles, California - Bangkok, Thailand
Technical Consultant (2019 – Present)
Responsible for the development, continuous improvement and delivery of customer service and the strategic development of operational requirements, process and technology, to deliver key service outcomes for all client partner accounts. Worked to consistently manage and grow existing client accounts by devising client strategy, developing client relationships and delivering client objectives.
- Designed and implemented an onboarding process for clients that helped to streamline the workflow for delivery of service and improve the quality of the overall client experience.
- Worked to ensure a continuous focus on improving the integrity of each client service deliverable and client interaction.
Fresh Interactive Agency, Santa Monica, California
Software / Security Engineer (2015 – 2019)
Spearhead all aspects of Front-End development technologies, responsive application architecture development, and data security management. Serve as a subject matter expert for ensuring quality assurance, developing strategies to support system applications, managing databases, and providing a positive user experience.
- Led security standards protocol research and development initiatives for company’s web application development.
- Ensured effective deployment of email marketing campaigns through developing the company's current standard architecture.
- Played an instrumental role in improving marketing ROI by providing predictive analytics through conducting extensive research and preparing detailed documents and analysis on new opportunities in artificial intelligence.
Warp 9 Inc., Santa Barbara, California
Project Manager / Lead Front-end Developer (2013 – 2014)
Held the responsibility for managing front-end development projects, discussing requirements with users, planning user experience, collaborating with the team, updating knowledge of technology trends, and listening to user feedback.
- Earned a promotion to the position of Project Manager and simultaneously managed the responsibilities of front-end development and project management.
- Coordinated small remote teams of other developers based in Europe and provided leadership for project planning, front-end software system development, and on-time and budget compliant project completion.
- Spearheaded the development and maintenance of multinational e-commerce platforms and pioneered early adoption of cross platform mobile application development.
- Minimized the website downtime and provided uninterrupted user support for various front-end systems by troubleshooting issues, improving functionalities, and leveraging advanced coding and web development expertise.
Creative Take Medical, Palm Desert, California
Designer / Developer (2012 – 2013)
Worked as a Freelance Contractor for building small to large-scale websites by emerging web development technologies and best practices. Written clean and reusable code, developed content for existing web products, and refactored code from existing templates to build new sites.
- Successfully designed, developed, and maintained a portfolio of customized and interactive websites catering to boutique cosmetic, surgery doctors, and clinics.
Freelance Design & Development, Palm Springs, California
Designer / Developer (2007 – 2012)
Responsible for the design and development of websites and online applications using various programming languages and design tools. Accountable for performing client business consultations and providing solution-oriented strategic guidance.
- Redesigned and developed the flagship website of The Palm Springs Modernism Committee by gathering the information, creating sitemap and wireframes, designing prototypes, writing codes, and testing functionality.
- Augmented digital footprint of the Tiki Caliente Music and Arts Festival through developing initial branding and implementing development best practices.