This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Multipotentiate, fast learner, multi-tasker wanting to join the remote digital workforce by writing grants, providing executive assistance, and translations. Problem solving mind passionate about translation, human rights, art, and marketing. I aspire to join a team with an open and balanced company culture that values top talent where team members can pitch ideas.
Intern - American Civic Association (Binghamton, US) Aug - Dec 2018
• Researched, wrote, reviewed, and submitted 3 major grant proposals. Won one Federal grant.
• Reviewed and standardized all of the organizations job descriptions, including 6 completely new intern and volunteer descriptions. Worked closely and collaboratively with all staff to tailor each description.
• Created and sent out attractive promotional emails for the organization's events and services through use of MailChimp.
• Created organizational tools for the association including a grants calendar and how-to guides for various daily tasks.Reviewed and updated the Organizational Personnel Structure Chart with the guidance of the Executive Director.
• Used tools from Masters program expertise to assess the organizations' current standing and strategic priorities, and compiled a comprehensive and viewer friendly document comparing this assessment with the one created two years before.
• Set up, ran, and broke down the organization's sound system during special events.
• Translated official documents ES>EN, FR>EN, IT>EN
Marketing Virtual Assistant - Sterling Law Offices (Remote, Worldwide) March - July 2017
• Researched various companies for contact information
• Followed up by phone and email for link building
• Created and organized spreadsheets while documenting my process
• Completed a variety of tasks to support the marketing team
• Worked within a strict timeline in order to complete artwork on time
• Great communication skills via phone, email and chat
• Strong knowledge of Google Docs and Google Calendar
Translator, subtitler, and transcriber - Captura Consulting (Freelance, Bolivia) 2016-2017
• Translated ES (BO) > EN (US)
• Subtitled videos ES (BO)
• Transcribed interviews ES (BO)
Typing test: English 70 wpm, Spanish 82 wpm, French 63 wpm
Project Manager - General Consulate of Argentina in Santa Cruz (Santa Cruz, Bolivia) 2015 - 2016
• Researched and curated a list of donors for the "Juana Manuela Gorriti" Library, persuaded donors and collaborated for the procurement of bibliographical materials both nationally (La Paz, Cochabamba and Santa Cruz - Bolivia) and internationally (Salta - Argentina).
• Crafted a systematic method to determine the potential stakeholders for Library project
• Mastered the Dewey Cataloging System, educated and supervised 12 interns on using the System to make the inventory
• Launched the library within the deadline and sent thank you notes to donors
• Obtained 2,000 titles and exceeded the initial goal by 400%
Administrative Commercial Assistant - General Consulate of Argentina (Santa Cruz, Bolivia) 2015
• Started as an intern three months prior
• Prepared databases for the trade missions, sent requests by email and negotiated business meetings on the phone
• Found prospective business partners for Argentinian businessmen
• Coordinated trade missions, organized business conferences, and served as a liaison for attendees
• Represented the Consulate at official events and wrote official reports on these tasks
Multilingual Administrative Assistant - Probioma (Santa Cruz, Bolivia) 2014
• Systematized files and communicated with clients on the phone, by email and in person
• Wrote letters in Spanish, English and French
• Translated letters and international cooperation projects EN (US), FR (FR) > ES (BO), ES(BO > EN (US)
• Researched prospective clients, consolidated a database, and persuaded them to buy our ecological products
• Administrated petty cash transactions
• Compared prices and acquired products on a monthly basis